Who can use this feature?
Zoe Web (direct) allows limited access to Totango features for designated users.
Administration for Zoe Web users
- Zoe Web users require a Totango user profile with a Zoe license specified
- Zoe Web users log into Totango in the same way as all other Totango users
- Zoe Web users can switch between teams and view the account scope for the team(s)
- Zoe Web users cannot have a permission-based role on a team but can have an account assignment team role
What you can do in Zoe Web
- Notifications: See notifications for accounts in your team(s) and act upon them
- Agenda: View and complete tasks assigned to you
- Attention: Pin important accounts to attention and revisit them in future
- My Folder: Create and save private segments
- Quick actions bar (+): Add touchpoint, add task, add segment
Limitations: No access to the My Portfolio widget. No quick actions for adding accounts, requesting information, or running SuccessPlays.
- View all account profile information
- Quick actions bar (+): Add touchpoint, add task, add asset, generate presentation
Limitations: View-only access to attributes (except lifecycle statuses and updating attributes in post-completion tasks). No access to user profiles. No quick actions for adding objectives, requesting information, or running SuccessPlays.
Search and navigation
- Search for accounts in the team account scope
- Find shared segments (in the Global SuccessBLOC)
- Edit your profile (e.g., signature, picture, notification preferences, password)
Limitations: No access to SuccessBLOCs or global/team settings. No access to send customer information from Totango (Zoe assistant)
Suggested uses for Zoe Web
Let's see how a renewal manager, Anette, might use Zoe Web to manage her renewal workflow.
- When a task gets assigned to Anette (by any other team member), she receives an email. Anette can click the email to log into Zoe Web and jump right to her tasks.
- From the Agenda tab of My Portfolio, Anette can view the task and perform the work.
- When finished, she can add a post-completion touchpoint and mark the task complete.
- All other team members see the notification from Anette's activity.
Feature comparison for Spark and Zoe Web
Use the following table to compare features available to regular users provisioned with a Spark license vs. Zoe license.
|Notifications / Timeline||✓||✓|
|Agenda / Plan||✓||✓|
account profile only
account profile only
|Customer Data Hub||✓||-|