Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions can configure integrations
- Zoe capabilities may require additional licensing
Totango "Contributors" can access limited platform functionality for purposes of basic account management. Contributors are typically team members who manage accounts, tasks, and touchpoints but don't need full platform functionality.
See all user license types for more details. Contributor licenses were formerly known as "Zoe."
What you need to know about Contributors
- Contributors require a Totango user profile with a "Contributor" (Zoe) license specified
- Contributors log into Totango in the same way as all other Totango users
- Contributors can switch between teams and view the account scope for the team(s)
- Contributors cannot have a custom permission-based role on a team but can have an account assignment team role and be assigned tasks
- Contributors can be selected as a campaign sender
What you can do in Totango as a Contributor
Contributors can use limited features within My Portfolio and account profiles.
See feature comparison for more details.
- Notifications: See notifications for accounts in your team(s) and act upon them, including adding tasks, touchpoints, requests for information, and running SuccessPlays
- Agenda: View and complete tasks assigned to you
- Attention: Pin important accounts to attention and revisit them in future
- My Folder: Create and save private segments
- Quick actions bar (+): Add touchpoint, add task, add segment
Limitations: No access to the My Portfolio widget. No quick actions for adding accounts. Can request information or run SuccessPlays from the Ellipses menu on Notifications tab or segment views (Timeline, Work).
- View all account profile information
- Quick actions bar (+): Add touchpoint, add task, add asset, generate presentation
Limitations: View-only access to attributes (except lifecycle statuses and updating attributes in post-completion tasks). No access to user profiles. No quick actions for adding objectives, requesting information, or running SuccessPlays.
- Create new segments (private) for account, user, and custom collection objects
- Use segment views: List, Progress, Timeline, Work
- Find public segments (in the Global SuccessBLOC)
Limitations: No access to tag automation via segment triggers. Creation of private segments only.
Search and navigation
- Switch between teams
- Search for accounts in the team account scope
- Edit your profile (e.g., signature, picture, notification preferences, password)
Limitations: No access to SuccessBLOCs, Global SuccessBLOC, Marketplace (in-app), Executive Console, or global/team settings. No access to send customer information from Totango (Zoe assistant).
Suggested uses for Contributors
Let's see how a renewal manager, Anette, might use Totango as a Contributor to manage her renewal workflow.
- When a task gets assigned to Anette (by any other team member), she receives an email. Anette can click the email to log into Totango and jump right to her tasks.
- From the Agenda tab of My Portfolio, Anette can view the task and perform the work.
- When finished, she can add a post-completion touchpoint and mark the task complete.
- All other team members see the notification from Anette's activity.