Who can use this feature?
Totango apps are designed to help your teams share information from Totango with anyone in your company using a variety of channels. The available options may have different license structures.
Looking for user license options for direct access to Totango? Please see this article.
What you can do with Totango apps
- *Zoe assistant for sharing outside of Totango: Allow Totango users (Practitioners) to share data from Totango ad hoc or on an automated schedule via Slack message or email.
*Zoe for Slack: Allow anyone in your company's Slack workspace to query Totango data from within Slack. Requires configuration on a paid Totango account.
*Advanced capabilities for Zoe assistant and Zoe for Slack require an unlimited license. See below.
- Totango app in Salesforce: Allow any licensed Totango user in your company's Salesforce application to log into Totango. Requires configuration.
- Totango Salesforce widget: Allow anyone in your company's Salesforce application, including non-Totango users, to view customer data from Totango in the form of a Salesforce widget. Requires configuration.
- Totango app in Zendesk: Allow anyone in your company's Zendesk application to view Totango customer data. Requires configuration.
- Totango app ServiceNow: Allow all ServiceNow users to access Totango insights. Requires configuration.
- Totango CS mobile app: Gives you access to your customer data from your mobile device.
- Customer Journey Analyzer mobile app: Gives you access to your customer performance data within SuccessBLOCs scorecards.
Manage Zoe subscriptions
Admins with Subscription permissions can manage Zoe subscription options. These options apply to capabilities for Zoe assistant and Zoe for Slack.
- Add Zoe to unlimited Slack channels
- Unlimited company-wide interactions with Zoe, including tell-me-about, Zoe search, and show-me capabilities
- Any employee can add a touchpoint to a customer account via Slack
- Share specific account information or entire segments via Totango, Slack, or email
- Auto-generate and send weekly emails with account or segment data to any employee
- Add Zoe to one (1) pre-defined public Slack channel
- Use Zoe Read functionality (tell me about, show me segments) to access specific account information
- Zoe direct messages (between Zoe and user) is limited to a weekly cap of 10 interactions
- Share specific account information or entire segments via Totango, Slack (one public channel only), or email