Who can use this feature?
- Refer to user licenses for limitations
- Available on all plans
Totango offers several educational resources to use Totango and get in touch with our teams.
Looking for a live demo? Request a demo with our sales team, or browse our library for on-demand and daily demo schedules.
Product how-tos and feedback
Find quick answers and share your ideas.
- Product wishlist: Share feedback on Totango products, hear from other users, and vote on the ideas you like best.
- Contact support: Contact support from within the Totango application (?) or from our Help Center. Learn more about submitting a support request.
- Community: Collaborate with other Totango users around the globe
Video Tutorials: Search for and view videos from within the Totango application (?) or from the Creator Campus videos page. When search from within the app, videos are context sensitive to the Totango page you're currently viewing.
Access self-paced courses anytime at Creator Campus.
We recommend you complete self-paced foundational courses prior to attending a live session.
- Courses: Build skills, earn badges, and unlock new ideas! Courses are 30 minutes or less and cover everything from Totango usage to SuccessBLOC setup to data configuration.
- Learning Paths: If you're not sure which courses to take, start with a learning path that best represents your role. Complete all courses within applicable paths to be eligible for certification.
Scheduled events allow you to interact with Totango experts.
Visit Creator Campus for all webinar schedules.
Recommended for new admins
- Live open office hours: Do you have questions on your next steps to take after Totango onboarding? Join us for an open discussion where you can listen, learn, and ask our experts whatever is on your mind.
- SuccessBLOC Overview: Discuss everything you need to know to about SuccessBlocs: What are they, what are the key features, and how you can start using them from the journey marketplace.
- Segments, SuccessPlays, Campaigns: Discuss everything you need to know to start building and using these workflow tools.
Recommended for data admins
- Ask Me Anything (AMA) about Data: From integrating your data sources to configuring your queries correctly, this session helps you get your data up and running quickly.
- Ask Me Anything (AMA) about Hubspot: Ask anything about Hubspot data in relation to Totango. Get your Hubspot integration on and your data up and running.
- Let's Talk Usage: Learn about Totango’s usage concepts including how usage is handled, types of usage, and best practices.
- Let's Integrate Usage: Dive into the different methods to integrate usage, data structure requirements, and use cases for various methods.
Recommended for anyone looking to implement new programs
- Let's Rock Onboarding: Implement a consistent, predictable, and efficient customer onboarding experience.
- For the Health of It: Make your health score actionable. Leave this session ready to take action, direct processes, and implement your improvement plan.
- Take Flight with Digital Onboarding: Digitally Onboard high volumes of customers quickly and efficiently.
- Not Your Mama's NPS: Learn how to improve your NPS experience and get the most out of your VOC programs.
Question: What is a Creator Campus badge?
Answer: Badges are micro-certifications! Badges are issued after certain course completions in Creator Campus. Badges are shareable and don’t expire.
Question: What is a Creator Campus certification?
Answer: Certifications are comprehensive, career-building achievements. Totango’s certification strategy aligns to Totango personas. For example, a “Totango Certified Success Manager” is someone who has completed all content for the related learning path (New Totango User), including a summative exam. Certifications are shareable and require recertification annually.
Question: Do we offer a test-out option for certifications?
Answer: A test-out option may be available for certain certifications. Test-out options allow participants to skip the prerequisite coursework and jump right to the exam. Please contact email@example.com to inquire.
Question: Where can I view my Creator Campus credentials (badges and certifications)?
Answer: You'll receive an email after earning a credential. You can also visit https://achievements.totango.com to locate your credential library by email address.
Question: I'm a team lead. Where can I view Campus progress for all my team members?
Answer: If you're a Totango Certified Administrator, you may be eligible for advanced Campus dashboard access to help drive your team's training efforts. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Question: I completed my Campus coursework under a different Totango account and/or email address. How can I change my information?
Answer: Please log out of Creator Campus and Totango. Log back into Totango under the account/email address that you want to use. From the ? menu in Totango, click to open Creator Campus, which will automatically create a new, updated profile. Our team can then merge your new Campus profile with your old one (contact us).
Question: How do I update my name for my Creator Campus profile / credentials?
Answer: Please log out of Creator Campus and Totango. Log back into Totango under the account/email address that you want to use. From within Totango, click your name to update your profile. Once updated, click the ? menu in Totango to open Creator Campus, which will automatically update your Campus profile with the changes. Our team can then update any credentials if needed (contact us).