The Agenda View is a place for you to plan and prioritize on achieving the objectives for your customers. This view presents your work with respect to a SuccessPlay on your customers.
Using the Agenda view you can...
- Get full picture of the plan and its objective using the SuccessPlay view.
- Focus only on the tasks due at a given period of time.
- Get full control of the view to optimize for your working style.
- Ability for managers to have a view of their team’s work.
- As a team member, you can use the SuccessPlay view to focus on all the SuccessPlays where you are either the owner or an assignee. This view will give you full visibility on the objective, the plan and it's status for every customer. Using the controls on the top toolbar area, you can see the entire SuccessPlay and its tasks by selecting to show the "Tasks assigned to others" and "Tasks that are not in the selected time period". Also, using the completed tasks and overdue tasks controls, you can hide or show them in your SuccessPlay.
- As a team lead or manager, you can run effective 1:1s with your team members by selecting "Tasks assigned by me" filter or "Tasks assigned to a specific team member" filter and looking at all SuccessPlays and tasks completed or open in the current or previous week/month.
To get started, go to the "Agenda" tab on your portfolio. Your Agenda view is set to SuccessPlay View for the current week by default. It will show you your personal plan for the current week.
To change the default settings, you can control it from the toolbar. It will be saved as your preference if you move away from the page.
SuccessPlay view is designed so that you focus on the overall objective and the plan for every customer rather than a task at a time.
- This views shows you all the SuccessPlays where you are either the owner or an assignee.
- It gives you full visibility on the objective, the plan and it's status for every customer.
- Using the controls on the top toolbar area, you can see the entire SuccessPlay and its tasks by selecting to show the "Tasks assigned to others" and "Tasks that are not in the selected time period".
- The overall progress of the SuccessPlay is presented in the right hand side. It shows the number of tasks completed out of total tasks.
- All your one-time tasks that are not part of any SuccessPlay are presented under the "To-Do's" group.
Tasks view is designed for the time when you only want to focus on the given set of tasks for the selected period.
- You can switch to the Tasks view from the view section on your tool bar.
- Using the controls on the toolbar area you can customize your view by grouping, sorting and filtering the tasks.
Details of a Task
To view the details of a task, click on the task
Complete a Task
To complete a task, click on the checkbox next to the task or within the task details modal.
Learn more about related features: