Who can use this feature?
- Refer to user licenses for limitations
- Global admin and users with advanced permissions can customize account profile layouts
- Available on all plans
An account profile is a single page view of customer data about a business entity. An account profile may represent a company, line of business, region, or individual products. Use an account profile to track activity and view recent updates for each account type.
For guided training, check out our self-paced course: Managing a Portfolio in Totango.
Key areas of an account profile
The layout of an account profile can vary, depending on the account type.
- Profile banner: Access all related parent and sub-accounts. Displays account name and level in the hierarchy.
Overview tab: See snapshots of information about the account.
- Profile header: View key data points, recent changes, or all attributes (also provides a history of changes). Attributes with no value do not appear on the Key Info tab.
- Medium widgets: Get insights into account performance, including Status, Health, Value Metrics, Leaderboards, Support, and customized collections.
- Sidebar widgets: View activity streams and more, such as Open Tasks, Timeline, Account Assignment, Contacts, Assets, Tags, Campaigns Summary.
- Timeline tab: See historical activity for the account, including touchpoints, campaigns, and more.
- Plan tab: Prioritize and complete tasks, create success plans and manage objectives.
- Usage tab: View utilization of your customers' utilization of your products via a stream of events per user and module/activity.
Assets tab: View and add supportive attachments or links related to the account (e.g., SOW documents, contracts, QBRs, etc.). Use assets to share documents internally with your team.
The maximum file size is 50MB. Supported file types, such as PDF, XLSX, PPTX, DOCX, images, and more. Excluded file types include the following (for security reasons): .EXE, .BAT, .JS.
- Quick Actions bar (+): Find shortcuts to common account-related actions, depending on your permissions: Touchpoint, task, asset, objective, SuccessPlay, request information, generate presentation.
What you need to know
- A user profile represents a person at the customer's company—either a user of the product or a business contact.
- Admins can customize layout by account type and/or team.
- Admins can define the set of accounts available to view.