Who can use this feature?
Zoe for ServiceNow allows your team to view the following Totango insights in real-time:
- User: How the users engage with your application (usage behavior), and which platform they used (device, OS, browser)
- Account: Health, subscription information, teams key information, key metrics, usage insights and latest touchpoints
Set up the Totango token
- Find your Totango API token.
- In ServiceNow Zoe application settings, set “totango_insights_token” system property (x_totan_zoe_by_tot.totango_insights_token) to the token.
Define ServiceNow reference for Incident.Caller
The connection between ServiceNow and Totango is based on user email. Define Totango insights macro as a reference to the Incident.Caller field.
- From the Dictionary page, search for the caller_id field in the incident table.
- Add Totango insights macro as a reference to the caller field by adding the UI macro name to the attributes field:
- If the attributes field already contains a reference another UI macro, just add the Totango insights UI macro to the same reference (separated by semicolons), for example:
- Add company text to the Dependent field.
Test the configuration
After setting up the Totango token, test the token settings by going to this URL:
<your ServiceNow url>/x_totan_zoe_by_tot_totango_insights_page.do?sysparm_direct=true&user=<an end user which appears in your Totango>
An example using our sandbox env:
This URL should open a window including information on the user and its company.
If it shows any information about the user, the Totango token was setup correctly (see below).
View Zoe insights in ServiceNow
You must be a ServiceNow and Totango user.
- In ServiceNow, open the incident list, and select a specific incident.
- Click the Zoe insights button near the caller field.
- A new window appears with tabs for the following:
- User information
- Account overview
- Account key information
- Account usage
- Account trends
- Account touchpoints