Who can use this feature?
Set up the Totango token
- Find your Totango API token.
- In ServiceNow Zoe application settings, set “totango_insights_token” system property (x_totan_zoe_by_tot.totango_insights_token) to the token.
Define ServiceNow reference for Incident.Caller
The connection between ServiceNow and Totango is based on user email. Define Totango insights macro as a reference to the Incident.Caller field.
- From the Dictionary page, search for the caller_id field in the incident table.
- Add Totango insights macro as a reference to the caller field by adding the UI macro name to the attributes field:
- If the attributes field already contains a reference another UI macro, just add the Totango insights UI macro to the same reference (separated by semicolons), for example:
- Add company text to the Dependent field.
Test the configuration
After setting up the Totango token, test the token settings by going to this URL:
<your ServiceNow url>/x_totan_zoe_by_tot_totango_insights_page.do?sysparm_direct=true&user=<an end user which appears in your Totango>
An example using our sandbox env:
This URL should open a window including information on the user and its company.
If it shows any information about the user, the Totango token was setup correctly.