Who can use this feature?
Zoe is designed to help your teams share information from Totango with anyone in your company using a variety of channels. The available options have different license structures.
What you can do with Zoe
- Zoe for sharing outside of Totango Web: Allow Totango users to share data from Totango ad hoc or on an automated schedule via Slack message or email
- Zoe for Slack: Allow anyone in your company's Slack workspace to query Totango data from within Slack
- Zoe Web (direct): Allow limited access to Totango features for designated users
- Zoe for ServiceNow: Allow ServiceNow users to access Totango insights
- Totango Insights in Salesforce: Allow anyone in your company's Salesforce application to view Totango customer data for an account
- Totango Insights in Zendesk: Allow anyone in your company's Zendesk application to view Totango customer data for an account
What you need to know
- Any Spark user can share data outside of Totango using Zoe (no license required)
- An unlimited license is required for automating scheduled shares from Spark, using Zoe for Slack, Zoe for Zendesk, and others
- A named user license is required for Zoe Web, Zoe for Salesforce, and others