Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions can configure integrations
- Zoe capabilities may require additional licensing
Zoe apps are designed to help your teams share information from Totango with anyone in your company using a variety of channels. The available options may have different license structures.
Looking for user license options for direct access to Totango? Please see this article.
What you can do with Zoe and Totango apps
- *Zoe assistant for sharing outside of Totango: Allow Totango users (Practitioners) to share data from Totango ad hoc or on an automated schedule via Slack message or email.
*Zoe for Slack: Allow anyone in your company's Slack workspace to query Totango data from within Slack. Requires configuration on a paid Totango account.
*Advanced capabilities for Zoe assistant and Zoe for Slack require an unlimited license. See below.
- Totango app in Salesforce: Allow any named Totango user in your company's Salesforce application to view Totango customer data. Any licensed user can use Zoe for Salesforce if configured.
- Totango app in Zendesk: Allow anyone in your company's Zendesk application to view Totango customer data.
- Totango app ServiceNow: Allow all ServiceNow users to access Totango insights.
Manage Zoe subscriptions
Admins with Subscription permissions can manage Zoe subscription options. These options apply to capabilities for Zoe assistant and Zoe for Slack.
- Add Zoe to unlimited Slack channels
- Unlimited company-wide interactions with Zoe, including tell-me-about, Zoe search, and show-me capabilities
- Any employee can add a touchpoint to a customer account via Slack
- Share specific account information or entire segments via Totango, Slack, or email
- Auto-generate and send weekly emails with account or segment data to any employee
- Add Zoe to one (1) pre-defined public Slack channel
- Use Zoe Read functionality (tell me about, show me segments) to access specific account information
- Zoe direct messages (between Zoe and user) is limited to a weekly cap of 10 interactions
- Share specific account information or entire segments via Totango, Slack (one public channel only), or email