Who can use this feature?
- Refer to user licenses for limitations
- Available on all plans
Once a flow is applied to an item, you can use flows in every segmentation engine, including health definitions.
These filters include:
- Touchpoint SuccessFlow
- Last SuccessFlow
- Open Tasks
- Completed Tasks
- Overdue Tasks
Filter by flow for segments, SuccessPlays, campaigns, and health criteria.
- Create an automated task (via SuccessPlays) on all accounts with no meaningful interaction in the last 90 days.
- Create a segment for upcoming renewal accounts without any renewal or upsell flow in the last 45 days; automatically create tasks (via SuccessPlays) for their CSMs.
- Segment all accounts that did not have a QBR flow in the last 5 months, and automatically create QBR tasks for the account owners.
- Segment accounts with completed tasks by flow activity in the last 14 days.
- All accounts with an escalation flow activity in the last 14 days should be in poor health.
Create a segment with flow filters
Flow filter options are grouped within the Work category.
- Create a new account segment, or open an existing segment.
- Click+More Filters to refine the list of results.
- Choose the flow filter you want to use and any additional parameters.
- Click Apply Filter. The matching records appear in the grid.
- Click Edit Columns to optionally add more filter columns and/or adjust time periods.
Last Flow date is based activities that are considered customer touchpoints (not internal). Additional calculation metrics may be enabled per flow.