Who can use this feature?
- Refer to user licenses for limitations
- Available on all plans
Create meaningful data sets using touchpoints and work (task) filters. Additionally, once a flow is applied to an item, you can use flows in every segmentation engine, including health definitions.
These filters include:
- TouchpointCreate Date
- Touchpoint Creator
- Touchpoint External Participants
- Touchpoint Internal Participant Role
- Touchpoint Reason
- Touchpoint Subject
- Touchpoint SuccessFlow
- Touchpoint Type
- Touchpoint Update Date
- Actual Task Effort in Hours
- Completed tasks
- Created tasks
- Last SuccessFlow Date
- Last Touch
- Number of Engagements
- Open Tasks
- Overdue Tasks
- Plan Summary
Filter by flow for segments, SuccessPlays, campaigns, and health criteria.
- Create an automated task (via SuccessPlays) on all accounts with no meaningful interaction in the last 90 days.
- Create a segment for upcoming renewal accounts without any renewal or upsell flow in the last 45 days; automatically create tasks (via SuccessPlays) for their CSMs.
- Segment all accounts that did not have a QBR flow in the last 5 months, and automatically create QBR tasks for the account owners.
- Segment accounts with completed tasks by flow activity in the last 14 days.
- All accounts with an escalation flow activity in the last 14 days should be in poor health.
Create a segment with touchpoint or work filters
Flow filter options are grouped within the Touchpoint and Work categories.
- Create a new account segment, or open an existing segment.
- Click+More Filters to refine the list of results.
- Choose the flow filter you want to use and any additional parameters.
- Click Apply Filter. The matching records appear in the grid.
- Click Edit Columns to optionally add more filter columns and/or adjust time periods.
Question: How does Totango define Last Touch?
Answer: Last Touch is the date of the last touchpoint on the account or a campaign that is marked as customer touch. A Zendesk event will also be considered as a Last Touch on the account. Touchpoints of type "Internal Note" are not marked as a touch.