Who can use this feature?
- Refer to user licenses for limitations
- Available on all plans
Flows are required categories to apply to activities and automations. Flows can indicate a lifecycle stage or other custom grouping.
Flows are powerful! Create a habit for yourself to choose an appropriate flow each time you log a touchpoint or a task.
Where flows appear
Once a flow is applied to an item, you can:
- Filter portfolio notifications, timeline, or agenda to find all event types for a flow, such as "Renewal"
- See flow tags as they appear in the timeline within your portfolio or account profile
- See flow tags next to lifecycle attributes in the Status widget on an account profile
- See flow icons next to your available SuccessBLOCs
- Calculate tasks and touchpoints metrics in Team Spotlight to see aggregations of individual and team activity over time
- Use flows in every segmentation engine, including health definitions.
What you need to know
- A flow is required for touchpoints, tasks, campaigns, and SuccessPlays. If no other flow is selected, the default will be applied.
- Global admins can customize the default flow and properties (names and icons) within Settings > Customer Engagement > Flows.
- Global admins can add custom flows. Totango supports up to 30.