Who can use this feature?
- Refer to user licenses for limitations
- Available on all plans
Custom metrics and some system attributes include a change filter to help put context when values change and take action.
Common change filters include:
Numerical attributes and custom metrics use the following change formula: Change = ( [Current Value] - [Previous Value] ) / [Previous Value]
Additionally, the following segment columns are available for status and contract status changes:
- Previous status, previous contract status
- Status change date, contract status change
- Create a segment trigger when a customer engagement score declines by more than 50% in the last 14 days.
- Generate a report of newly upgraded customers in the last 90 days.
- Send a campaign to customers whose license utilization drops by 90% in 2 weeks, which could be an indicator that your customer may be moving to a competitor.
- Export the segment for action outside of Totango.
Use change filters
- Create a new account segment, or open an existing segment.
- Click+More Filters to refine the list of results.
- Choose a custom metric or system attribute that tracks change, and then specify the time period to query. Available time periods include:
- In the last 3, 7, 14, 30, 90 days
- Click Apply Filter. The matching records appear in the grid.
- Click Edit Columns to optionally add columns and/or adjust time periods.
“1000%” represents a huge percent change increase, for example, if the active users changed from 1 to 200. “-” represents the percent change from 0 to any number greater than 0, mostly common in onboarding accounts. Since this case is unique, a tooltip to explain this case will appear in the application