Who can use this feature?
Campaigns allow you to automate personalized emails to customers and manage communication at scale.
For guided training, check out our self-paced course: Creating Awesome Campaigns in Totango.
What you can do with campaigns
- Create emails from pre-built templates and customize the design
- Use NPS or CSAT attribute types in campaigns to invoke customer sentiment flows
- Send campaigns by a named user or account assignment role, including dynamic signatures
- Target recipients from pre-built user segments or custom criteria
- Send campaigns on a one-off or scheduled basis. Choose timing for start and end dates, and optionally implement business hours rules to ensure delivery is timely with target audience
- Set campaign goals, and view performance metrics on engagement and delivery
What you need to know
- Campaigns are sent to people (users). It's recommended to prepare campaign targets and team signatures prior to using campaigns for the first time.
- Admins can configure organization-level campaign settings, including white labeling, theme, frequency cap, and other preferences. Campaign designers can override some theme settings on a one-off basis.
Campaign filters are available for segmentation.
Totango does not adjust schedules for daylight saving time.