You can review the 30 days statistics for your campaigns from Tools>Campaigns (stats for all campaigns under Tools), from the Campaigns tab of any SuccessBloc with Campaigns or from the specific Campaigns.
Topics in this article:
You can filter by:
- Recent: Use this filter if you are reviewing the performance of your latest campaigns. Shows campaigns executed in the last 90 days.
- Upcoming: Campaigns with a future delivery date (including recurring and active ongoing campaigns). This is where you can see the scheduled communications with your users
- Draft: Campaigns currently in draft mode (including ongoing campaigns previously disabled). Go here to work on future campaigns
- All - All campaigns excluding archived
And you can also use the [Filter ˅] button to further filter campaigns based on the SuccessFlow associated with the campaign.
Totango displays a set of default summary metrics so that you can track the progress and success of your campaigns.
- Delivered - Total number of Campaigns that were successfully delivered
- Viewed - Number of delivered Campaigns that were opened
- Engaged - Number of opened Campaigns where the user clicked the 'Call To Action' button
- Goal Achieved - Number of users that took the action your defined in your Goal Criteria.
Undelivered Stats ("Other Stats")
- Duplicated Users - Number of users that were not sent the Campaign because they were duplicates (or existed more than once) in your target criteria.
- Unsubscribed - Total number of users that were part of the targeted criteria, but have unsubscribed
- Bounced - If a server cannot or will not deliver a message, Totango marks it as a bounce event. Bounces often are caused by outdated or incorrectly entered email addresses
- Dropped - Messages are dropped mainly to protect the sender reputation. We use an emailing service which maintains several blacklists (like spam lists). Dropped emails are email addresses which appeared in those blacklists. For example, once an email address goes on the blacklist, the message will be dropped the next time this email address is targeted.
- Invalid Data - Campaigns that could not be sent to users for the following reasons:
- Malformed Domains
- Old Email Addresses
- Campaign Frequency cap for the user was reached.
You can drill down by clicking on any of these numbers to see a list of users, and by clicking on the number of 'bounced' or 'dropped', it will give you the list of reasons.
- How long does Totango track stats for a one time campaign?
For campaigns sent one time, it will track stats for 30 days.
- If I disable a Campaign will the metrics continue to calculate?
Yes for 30 days (if it was an ongoing or recurring) or until 30 days from activation (for send once)
- How can there be an engagement metric for a user when there is no opened metric for that user?
This issue is most likely caused by a security solution on the recipient's side, which checked the content and the URLs (including the URL to the open tracking). This triggers an open event even though the email was not opened.
- Why are my Campaign stats not loading or blank?
If the stats seem to just be spinning or cannot load, this might occur where there are a lot of campaigns going out at one time or when the Totango Campaign service is experiencing unusually high traffic. The stats could be blank if the Campaign has not been sent yet.
- How is Goal Achievement tied specifically to this Campaign?
Goal Achievement will track if any of the users targeted by your campaign met the goal criteria at any time.