Who can use this feature?
- Refer to user licenses for limitations
- Available on all plans
List and multi-list
- Is one of: Find any matching value mentioned
- Is not one of: Negation of "Is one of"
- Is not one of or does not exist: Find any matching value mentioned or records without a value assigned
- Contains: Find any combination but with all the specified options present.
- Exists: Find any value set
- Does not exist: Find records without a value set
- Has only: Find records with precisely the combination of options specified
- Has not only: Negation of "Has only"
- Has at least: Find records with at least X number of options set
Use list filters
- Create a new account, user, or collection segment that has a list or multi-list attribute, or open an existing segment.
- Click+More Filters to refine the list of results.
- Locate the list or multi-list attribute you want.
- Choose the filter you want based on the attribute type.
- Click Apply Filter. The matching records appear in the grid.
- Click Edit Columns to optionally add attributes as columns.