Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions
- Available on all plans
Totango usage analytics provide visibility into your team's usage of Totango. You can turn these analytics on or off at any time, and you can configure the integration properties.
Once enabled, team members who have access to Totango Users segments can query on data points within the Totango usage dimension.
Enable or disable Totango user usage
Totango user usage is enabled by default for Totango customers on paying plans.
- From Settings, expand User Management > Totango Users > General Settings.
- Select the option to enable / disable Totango users usage information.
Settings are automatically saved. If enabled, you'll see a new "Totango Usage" connector appear within Customer Data Hub (see below). If you disable, you will remove that connector.
Configure properties for the Totango usage integration
Configure the integration if you want to modify the list of available data points that team members can query on within Totango Users segments (Totango usage dimension).
- From Settings, expand Data Management > Customer Data Hub.
- Click the Totango Usage connector to view the integration.
If you don't see this option, ensure that Totango user usage is enabled.
- From the Ellipses (...), click Edit to view integration to view properties.
- Make changes to the default metrics, such deleting rows that you don't want to make available.
- Click Validate Mapping, and then click Save.
The data point is no longer available to query on within the Totango Users segment.
The default metrics included in the Totango usage integration include. Where available (d), time period options include 1, 7, 30, or 90 days.
Activities with "Zoe User" in the name refer to users with a Contributor license.