Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions
- Available on all plans
If you've authenticated your domain, Totango's email structure sends campaigns and touchpoint emails from your company's primary domain while relaying through a subdomain. For example:
Email from email@example.com is relayed through firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your corporate email policy does not allow this relay, you may designate an authorized reply to email (e.g., email@example.com), while sending from your Totango authorized subdomain. For example:
A Totango user may send out a campaign under their authorized user name / email (firstname.lastname@example.org) but replies can be redirected to another email address (email@example.com).
This functionality can be especially useful if you want to redirect customers to a group inbox or cannot accept incoming emails with a subdomain contained in the outbound emails.
Add an alternative email address
Specify alternative email addresses per user within Totango user management.
- From Settings, expand User Management > Totango Users.
- From the Totango users screen, click on the user to open the user profile.
- From the Alternative Email Address section, click Add alternative email address.
- Optionally add an alternative address for 'From" and/or 'Reply To'.
- Click Save.