Who can use this feature?
- All users
- Available on all plans and license types
A user profile is a single page view of customer data about a person. A user profile may represent a business contact at the company or a user of your products. Use a user profile to track user attributes, survey responses, campaign activity, and usage (if available).
Key areas of a user profile
A user profile consists of the following areas:
- Profile header: View key user attributes and survey responses, unrelated to the account or product associated.
- Accounts: Each user must belong to at least one account and can have different attributes under each one. Expand the account to view, add, or clear user attributes.
- Campaigns: See a summary of campaigns sent, viewed, engaged, and whether the goal was achieved. A snapshot of the most recent campaigns are available for quick access.
- Usage (per account): View a real-time stream of usage by module and activity (if available).
What you need to know
- Users are uniquely identified by a User ID.
- Users must be associated with at least one Account ID. Users can be associated to multiple accounts.
- If a contact is created from the account profile (Contacts widget) or via integration, a user profile is automatically generated for that person with the user attribute of "Contact" = yes.
- Users are not required to be contacts. Users do not appear on the account profile (Contacts widget) unless they are denoted as a contact or key contact.
- Use the search bar to locate users by name, email address, or User ID.
- Admins cannot customize the layout of the user profile.
- Admins can define the set of accounts available to view, which includes associated users.