Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions
- Available on all plans
Totango supports provisioning system users with Okta. The following features are supported:
- Create Totango users
- Update Totango user attributes
- Deactivate Totango users
Enable SCIM integration and get a personal access token
- From Settings, expand User Management > Totango Users > General Settings.
- Select the options to Enable SCIM APIs for User Management and Keep team assignment when replacing a user without team assignment data. (Changes are automatically saved.)
- From the SCIM Basic URL, click to copy the value.
- Paste the URL to a temporary notepad file.
- Exit Settings.
- From the right corner of the main Totango page, click your profile > Edit Profile.
- From the Integrations tab, create a new token and copy it.
- Click Close.
Enable the SCIM API integration in Okta
- Log into Okta, and add the Totango SCIM application.
- Select the option to Do not display application icon to users.
- From the application, open the Provisioning tab, and click Integration.
- Paste your URL and personal access token from the previous steps.
- Click Test API Credentials.
- If the test passes, click Save.
- Under Settings, click To App.
- Click to Edit, and then select Enable next to each option you want to use.
- Click Save.
The integration settings apply automatically. Totango does not support case-sensitive emails/usernames. All emails are lowercasing after adding to the system.