This article includes the following topics:
- Supported features
- Configuration steps
There are a couple of things you need to do before you can provision external users into your Totango instance:
Get the user provisioning functionality for your Okta account. See Lifecycle Management for more details.
Make sure you're an admin for a Totango service.
- Create Users
- Update Users Attributes
- Deactivate Users
- Import Users
Step 1. Enable SCIM Integration in Totango
- Go to Settings => Totango Users => General Settings
- Select "Enable SCIM APIs for User Management"
- Copy the value for SCIM Base URL
Step 2. Get Totango integration token
- Go to Main Page
- Click on User Avatar / Team Name in top right corner and Choose Edit profile
- Copy the value of Totango Integration token
Step 3. Enable SCIM API integration in Okta
For this step you'll need the SCIM Base URL from Step 1. Enable SCIM Integration in Totango and Totango Integration token from Step 2. Get Totango integration token above.
Log in to Okta and add the Totango SCIM application.
From the application, click on the Provisioning tab and then click Integration
- Enable API Integration and enter the SCIM Base URL and Totango Integration token you created in your Totango instance:
- Click Test API Credentials. If the test passes, click Save
- Click To App under Settings
- Click Edit and select Enable for the options you'd like to have
- Click Save to apply the integration settings
If you have questions or difficulties with your Okta SCIM integration, please contact Totango support at firstname.lastname@example.org