Who can use this feature?
- Global admins
- Available on all plans and license types
Totango provides a help pane from the question mark icon (?) in the top right corner of Totango. You can optionally disable default links or add your own (e.g., your preferred contact info when teams need support, links to custom training sessions).
Add a custom link
- From Settings, click My Account.
- Scroll to the Help area.
- Add or rearrange sections. New sections appear with an automatic divider line.
- Add or rearrange individual links:
- Toggle the setting to off next to links that you don't want your users to see.
- System links may not allow you to edit, delete, or disable.
- Click Save at the top of the page.
The changes are immediately viewable for all users when accessing the (?) icon.