Who can use this feature?
Team spotlight allows you to analyze individual and team performance within a configurable dashboard view.
Accounts with a "Canceled" or null contract status are not included in Team Spotlight.
View performance on account coverage
The Account Coverage tab within Team Spotlight allows you to view team and individual activities over time or within particular stages of the customer journey. Use this dashboard to quickly identify accounts that have no activity to prioritize your efforts.
Managers may also find this dashboard helpful to guide one-on-one discussions or uncover trends within team meetings. See view in TV mode.
- From the left nav, click Team Spotlight (under Executive Console)
- On the Account Coverage tab, use the drop-down to select the team role you want to view.
Team Spotlight displays users across teams when there are common accounts in team account sets. In the following example, Lindsay and Michael are on different teams, but they both have a "Success Manager" assignment on accounts that belong to the current team.
If any accounts included in the dashboard are missing an assignment for the selected role, an indicator appears at the top of the dashboard. See below.
- Choose the time period (7, 14, 30, 90, 180, 365 days).
- Optionally filter by account type, if applicable.
This filter applies only to account info (the info marked with Green rectangle below) and not the user task and touchpoint info (activity volume metrics).
- Optionally filter by flow to view particular areas of focus within the customer journey.
- In the team summary, view combined metrics for the following:
Activity volume: The number of touchpoints added and tasks completed. These values represent all activity for each user, regardless of team scope.
Example: Volume for "Last 7 days" returns all touchpoints within the last 7 days, looking back from the current hour. This time frame slightly differs from the look-back used in a touchpoint collection segment.
- Account coverage: The number of accounts that have activity volume out of the total accounts assigned
Other metrics: From the Settings icon (cog wheel), choose up two additional metrics to help analyze performance (e.g., license utilization, average active users, etc.).
- Activity volume: The number of touchpoints added and tasks completed. These values represent all activity for each user, regardless of team scope.
- In the individual summary, view metrics for accounts owned by each team member. All metrics from the team summary are included, in addition to a health snapshot. Optionally click on column headers to sort.
- Hover or click on individual summaries for more details and to open account profiles.
- Covered: Has at least one touchpoint or completed task for the selected time period
- Not covered: No touchpoints or completed tasks for the selected time period
- Has overdue tasks: At least one task that is overdue within the selected time period
Sort the column headers to help prioritize outreach efforts based on contract value, health, or other metric.
Update account assignment role
Account coverage analyzes performance by account assignment role (e.g., Success Manager, Sales Manager, etc.). Global admins, team admins, and users with advanced permissions can set up account assignment roles.
If an assignment is missing on an account for the selected role, you'll see an indicator at the top of the dashboard.
Team members can individually update assignments from any of the following:
- Account Assignment widget on an account profile
- Segment view with columns added for the assignment role you want to update
Global admins or users with advanced permission can also manage account assignment via integration or SuccessPlay.
View in TV mode
TV mode refreshes the dashboard every 60 seconds. This mode is often used when displaying this dashboard on a large monitor, such as in an office lobby or conference room.
Question: My Team Spotlight is empty, and the message says, "None of the accounts have a Success Manager___tid assigned." How do I fix it?