Who can use this feature?
A SuccessBLOC provides a modular framework to package and operationalize your company's best practices at different points of the customer journey.
For guided training, check out our self-paced course series: New SuccessBLOC Creator.
What you can do with SuccessBLOCs
SuccessBLOCs may include the following features to drive and monitor outcomes.
- Scorecards: Define and track goals visually using one or more KPIs
- Canvas: Model your SuccessPlays and campaigns into tracks that represent your processes, including stage-based (linear) or situational (non-linear) phases
- Segments: View lists of accounts and users that you can display in different views
- Reports: Visualize trends over time, monitor fluctuations, and track changes
- Assets: Store best practice documentation, such as templates and other reference documents
- SuccessPlays: Operationalize internal workflows with automatic task creation, data updates, and more
- Campaigns: Stay engaged by automating customer communications
- In-app: Engage your users with Totango In-App’s interactive experiences, such as product tours, announcements, checklists, and surveys
What you need to know
- The SuccessBLOC Marketplace includes pre-built SuccessBLOCs for every phase of your customer journey (e.g., Onboarding, Adoption, Nurture, etc.)
- Each SuccessBLOC includes a list of account and user attributes that are referenced in the BLOC.
- SuccessBLOC configuration is an iterative process. Invite collaborators, publish to your team, and activate items as you go.
- Each team member with access to SuccessBLOCs can customize the menu and select a homepage to see after logging into Totango.