A SuccessBLOC provides a modular framework to package Customer Success organizations best practices around important customer journeys. It allows a Customer Success organization to define and operationalize these best practices consistently and effectively for successful outcomes.
Built using six key components to drive and monitor outcomes.
- Scorecards help you define and track goals visually using one or more KPIs for a SuccessBLOC. Use this to ensure you are achieving your goals.
- Segments provide quick access to account information with a focus on Timeline, Progress or Work-related aspects of the accounts in a segment. The grouped Progress view gives you the overall picture of accounts in a segment.
- Reports let you visualize and understand trends over time, monitor fluctuations, and track segments' changes.
- Assets are a place to store best practice documentation such as templates and other reference documents within a SuccessBLOC so the entire team can leverage it.
- SuccessPlays operationalize best practices consistently within your CS organization by automatically creating tasks to achieve desired outcomes.
- Campaigns let you stay engaged with your customers by automating communication thus allowing CS teams to scale without affecting retention and adoption.
Mapping and defining the customer journey is the first step to identifying what SuccessBLOC’s should be created for an organization.
A typical customer journey may involve:
- Onboarding the new customer
- Ensuring that the customer has fully adopted the solution
- Nurture the customer with regular touchpoints to ensure they are satisfied throughout the journey
- Upsell additional products or services
- Renew the contract at the time of Renewal
This journey would map to the following SuccessBLOC’s