Who can use this feature?
- All users
- Available on all plans
- Available for iOS and Android
Totango's Customer Success mobile app gives you access to your customer data from your mobile device. You can:
- Search for accounts and view account information and full hierarchy
- View your portfolio summary and customer health
- Get notifications and alerts
- Manage tasks and touchpoints
- Pin accounts to your attention stream
- Share account details via text and email
- View and execute plans for each customer
Global admins, team admins, or users with advanced permissions can also customize the account profile mobile layout when viewed on the mobile app.
Download the app (iOS)
- Find Totango in the Apple App Store.
- Tap Install.
- Tap the Totango icon to launch the app and log in with your Totango credentials.
Download the app (Android)
- Find Customer Journey Analyzer in the Google Play Store.
- Tap Install.
- Tap the Customer Journey Analyzer icon to launch the app and log in with your Totango credentials.
If you don't have your Totango credentials, please contact your administrator.
Not a Totango customer? Sign up for free!
Use app features
Use the top navigation bar
- Search for a customer account in the middle of the top Navigation Bar and review its hierarchy.
- Tap the App Menu icon on the left to:
- Share the app
- Send feedback to Totango
- Reach out to Support
- Tap the User Menu on the right to:
- Switch between Success Teams
Manage your portfolio
From the homepage, you can:
- View a summary of your Customer Portfolio and swipe through a high-level overview of your portfolio's health.
- Tap the Good, Average, or Poor color wheels at the bottom of the screen to access a list of your accounts based on their health.
Multidimensional health is not supported in the iOS version of the app.
Get notifications and alerts
Totango mobile notifications and alerts help keep you informed about what's happening with your accounts while you're away from your desk.
- Tap the bell icon at the bottom to view a list of your notifications.
- Tap the All dropdown menu at the top to select:
- Show All
- Show touchpoints and health changes
- Show only health changes
- Tap the "x" to Dismiss All notifications
Long press on a notification for more options, including:
- Dismiss Notification
- Add a Touchpoint
- Assign a Task
Work on your daily agenda
- Tap the checkbox icon to view your agenda.
- Tap the My Tasks dropdown menu to view:
- My open tasks
- Tasks I assigned to others
- My completed tasks
- Tap the Complete Task button when a task is completed.
- Tip: We recommend that you add a follow-up touchpoint to log your customer engagement from the task.
Long press on a task for more options, including:
- Complete the task
- Edit the task
- Review the account details in the account profile
Explore customer health and account details
Once you locate a customer account, you can do the following:
- View Key Info, including subscription details, health, status info, metrics for support tickets, and additional account details.
- Understand the Plan for each customer by viewing open, overdue, and completed tasks.
- Review the Timeline and history of activities that have occurred on the account.
- Find Team members assigned to an account and connect with them.
- View customer contacts and connect with them.
- Analyze how the account users are using your application in the Usage tab.
- Review the customer documents and other Assets.
- Tap the hierarchy icon in the upper right-hand corner to view the customer hierarchy.
- Tap the pin icon to add the account to your attention stream.
To assign a task, create a touchpoint, or share customer details with a team member:
- Tap the plus sign icon from any page.
- Tap the action you would like to create:
- Add a Task
- Add a Touchpoint
- Complete the required fields in the form to create the action you selected.
Question: Can I add touchpoint participants?
Answer: Yes. When adding a touchpoint, you can include the touchpoint subject, content, type, participants, reason, flow, and more.
Question: Why does my overall health have a different score in the mobile app than what is reflected in the web app?
Answer: Multidimensional health models are not supported in the iOS version of the Totango app. In thos cases, you may see a converted quality score in the app.