Totango understands information diversity, thus we understand that you have different information that should be uploaded in a different cadence.
Use the Customer Data Hub files schedule options to upload your data whenever you like.
- Let your Global Admin control the information upload schedule
- We understand that some data should be uploaded on a monthly basis, and other information should be uploaded several times a day, so upload information whenever it is ready and in the right cadence.
- As a global admin, I am able to set up scheduling per each job.
The available scheduling is every X minutes/hours, every day, workdays, weekly, monthly.
- As a global admin, I am able to see the upload job scheduling and the next upload in the upload monitor page (click on the file integration row to view its details).
- As a global admin, I am able to change the file integration schedule by clicking the "Edit" option of a file integration and changing its schedule.
- Account attribute, user attribute, and collection integrations will be immediately reflected in the UI once the processing is done.
- All Usage data uploads (Activity stream and aggregated usage) will be reflected in the UI once a day (after the DNA-CX batch process is done).