Who can use this feature?
Scorecards help you define and track goals visually using one or more KPIs for a SuccessBLOC. Use these to ensure you are on track to achieve your goals and take corrective action when you are not meeting your targets.
Filter the scorecard
Anyone with access to the scorecard can leverage filters. Scorecard filters allow you to temporarily view the KPIs according to account ownership:
- All accounts on the team
- Accounts where you are listed as the account assignment role
- Other named user on the team based on account assignment role
Global admins can prevent users from filtering the scorecard by account ownership.
- From the scorecard, apply the filter you want.
The scorecard updates accordingly.
- Click a segment from within a KPI to open the segment using the same filters (temporarily).
If you open the segment in a new tab, the temporary filters do not persist to the segment view.
Edit the scorecard
Only global admins, collaborators, and the SuccessBLOC owner can edit the scorecard. When you click to edit the scorecard, the score card is in edit mode for the following actions:
- Add, edit, or delete goals
- Add, edit, or delete KPIs
- Move goals up or down
- Move KPIs left or right or to other goals
Totango supports the following KPI visual types based on these segment objects:
*These segments are available for numeric, percent, and pie types. Trend-based KPIs (line and bar) are not supported. For collection or touchpoint KPIs, you can only use a SuccessBLOC's existing segments. Create the segment you want to use before adding it to the KPI.
|Numeric: Show a numeric visualization of a metric. Example, # of accounts in onboarding. Can also display CSAT average and aggregation for CSAT metric types.|
|Percent: Calculate percentages using two metrics. Example, % of onboarding accounts at risk|
Trend (bar/line): Show a trend for an account-level metric over a period of time. Example, monthly onboarding customers at risk or license utilization trend post onboarding. Not supported for user-level attributes.
Trend line data is not real time. Today's data will reflect after the daily data aggregation job runs (i.e., midnight service timezone). Learn more about data processing schedules.
|Pie: Show distribution of a metric across a segment. Example, onboarding accounts by stage. Supported for list, status/lifecycle, or text attribute types.|
|Health: Display health score distribution by dimension or contract value at risk. Requires multi-dimensional health|
Add a KPI
For all metrics except for health, you can identify red and green thresholds, so that within the scorecard, you can quickly see what values are below or above your ideal target, and you can modify these over time. You’ll likely make ongoing tweaks to your scorecard as your program launches and scales.
- From the scorecard, click Edit Scorecard.
- Below the goal you want, click +Add KPI.
- Choose the visual type.
- Choose the metric that drives the KPI.
- For trend visuals (line or bar), also choose a historical timeline to trend the data
- For percent visuals, choose any metric, aggregation function to aggregate the metric on accounts in segment for numerator and denominator calculations. You may choose a fixed value to calculate the percentage.
Visual types that don't apply to the type of metric you choose will be disabled.
- Choose an aggregation.
- Define an interval to compare the data against.
- Choose the threshold target to indicate the colors for the display.
- Click Save.