Who can use this feature?
SuccessPlays allow your teams to operationalize consistent internal workflows with automatic task creation, data updates, and more.
For guided training, check out our self-paced course: Drawing Up Winning SuccessPlays in Totango.
What you can do with SuccessPlays
The available actions vary based on type of SuccessPlay (event-based or manual).
- Create a task: Assign tasks to team members automatically, with dynamic assignees and due dates
- Request information: Streamline data entry using forms
- Update information: Automatically update account or user attributes
- Celebrate milestone: Notify team members about a milestone completion
- Notify team: Notify the account team about specific conditions on the account
- Call a webhook: Trigger actions in external systems
What you need to know
- Configure SuccessPlays to be event-based (trigger on condition) or manually run by your team whenever they decide.
- SuccessPlays can have one or more action that execute in the order they are added.
- Tasks created from a SuccessPlay allow additional options that are not available for ad hoc tasks, such as mandatory/automated post task completion actions, dynamic data, and dynamic task assignment.
SuccessPlay filters are available within segmentation:
- Not targeted / targeted by SuccessPlay (account)
- Not targeted / targeted by SuccessPlay (user)