Who can use this feature?
- Global admins and users who are added as SuccessBLOC collaborators
- Available on all plans
Dynamic data is available to include in the task name or description for SuccessPlay actions (create a task and request information). Including placeholders within the SuccessPlay action automatically populates attribute values for the selected account(s) when the task is created. Dynamic data gives real-time context to help assignees view relevant data from within task details, without having to leave the view.
Below are some examples uses for dynamic data. The data points shown in bold below would be dynamically pulled into the task for each account.
- If license utilization exceeds 100% and renewal date is in the next 60 days, create a task that contains the real-time license utilization data and other parameters. For example: Contact this account because license utilization is at 131%, the renewal date is December 15, the current contract value is $65,000, and their plan is ProPlus.
- If an account is stuck in Onboarding more than 30 days and they have not logged in more than 5 times in the last 7 days, create a task that contains the specific details. For example: Contact this account because the Number of Days in Onboarding is 43, and they have logged in 3 times in the last 7 days.
Add dynamic data
- Create a new SuccessPlay, or click an existing SuccessPlay to view details and edit.
- Within a task or request information action, edit the description.
- Task actions can also include dynamic data in the task title.
- Click Add Data.
- In the Add Dynamic Data window, start typing to choose from the available attributes to include.
- User attributes are available only when the "one task for every user" option is selected in the SuccessPlay configuration.
- Select the attribute, and click Add.
The dynamic data is displayed within the text editor in a grey box. Click to edit it or x to remove it.
- Dynamic data points included in the tasks are real-time values pulled in at the time the task is generated. If the assignee opens a task days after the task is created, the data values do not change dynamically each time the task is opened. For example, if the "Number of Open Support Tickets" was 5 at the time the task is created, but it increased to 7 by the time the assignee opens the task, the task will still say 5.
- If you create a SuccessPlay for multi-level accounts and both a parent and child account meet the segment criteria, two tasks will be generated on the parent account. The child account task will contain child-account dynamic data.
- If you create a SuccessPlay for multi-level accounts and only a child account meets the segment criteria, one task will be generated on the parent account. Although the task appears at the parent level, the task will contain child-account dynamic data.
- When a specific attribute has no value associated with it for an account, the data point will display the attribute display name instead. For example, Contract Value is 'Contract Value'.