Who can use this feature?
- Global admins and users who are added as SuccessBLOC collaborators
- Available on all plans
An objectives library allows your team to create success plan objectives using pre-defined templates. Each SuccessBLOC has its own objectives library.
Add an objective to the library
- Within the SuccessBLOC you want to modify, click the SuccessPlays tab.
- From the Quick Actions bar (+), click Create Objective (flag icon).
- Enter a name and description.
Objectives have the ability to be shared with customers, so keep that in mind when you add details. Refer to S.M.A.R.T principles.
- Choose a Status, Category, Start Date, and End Date.
- Choose the flow to associate with the objective.
- Click Create.
Add a SuccessPlay to an objective
In addition to the objective itself, add SuccessPlays that will drive the completion of this objective.
Before your team can use an objective from the library, it must have at least one manual SuccessPlay linked to it, and the play must be activated.
- From the library, hover over the objective you want to modify, and click the Ellipses button.
- Click Add a SuccessPlay.
- Search for a play, or locate one from the list. Hover over the play, and click Add.
You can also add objectives within the SuccessPlay editor.