Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions
- Available on all plans
Customer Data Hub allows you to manage how you bring data into or export data out of Totango. Import data from files, or set up integrations with other data source on a one-time or recurring schedule (minutes, hourly, daily, workdays, weekly, monthly).
Access Customer Data Hub from Settings > Data Management > Customer Data Hub.
For guided training, check out our self-paced course: Connecting Data in Totango.
What connectors you can manage
Search Customer Data Hub to manage connectors by object or connector type. Not all connectors support all objects.
- Totango Users
- Totango Usage
- Data Files
- Data Warehouses
- Product Usage
- Support & Ticketing
What you can do with Customer Data Hub
Use Customer Data Hub to load and map data files in seconds, or set up recurring integration jobs with custom scheduling.
- Data Files: Upload or export data from a local file in a one-time manner, or connect with data files hosted on other systems, like Google Drive, Dropbox, SFTP, and more.
- Data Sources: Import or synchronize data with other systems on one-time or recurring schedules, such as Salesforce, another CRM, or Support applications.
- API: Send data to Totango via HTTP API, bulk API, or using virtual collections.
- Notifications: Configure preferences for which integration events trigger data notifications to channel(s) outside of Totango.
What you need to know
- A connection is an authentication mechanism to allow Totango to integrate with another system.
- Each connector has different requirements for connection (e.g., O-Auth, SFTP, etc.).
- As an exception, a local file connector doesn’t require a connection.
- You can re-use connections to support multiple integration jobs (e.g., a Salesforce connection can have separate jobs for importing accounts and users).
- For each job, you can map data and configure other parameters. Use the Function Editor to apply a formula to an integration, or adjust source field formatting.
- For jobs on a recurring schedule, you can modify scheduling, view job history, and more.
Totango does not adjust schedules for daylight saving time.