Totango SuccessTeams is the perfect solution for any customer that wants to manage the scope of accounts for groups of team members to improve focus and productivity. Customer Success leaders are now able to create teams oriented around a particular line of business and specific team objectives, ultimately increasing the relevance of information available to each team.
Totango SuccessTeams is an intuitive and flexible way of giving your customer-facing professionals the work environment they’ve always wanted - a platform designed for their team, their accounts, and their prioritized tasks. In addition to increased focus, SuccessTeams also gives company leadership assurance that the right team members are accessing the right customer data.
Totango Editions with SuccessTeams
Totango Pro/ProPlus Edition: Customers have 1 SuccessTeam, the default team out-of-the-box. Click here for details on the default team and how to set up Zoe.
Totango Enterprise Edition: Customers have 1 default SuccessTeam out-of-the-box. Enterprise customers can create up to 10 SuccessTeams. For details on setting up additional SuccessTeams and Best Practices.
- Totango Enterprise Edition customers can create up to 10 SuccessTeams that align with their organizational structure, whether it’s by geographical region, industry or vertical, security needs, or any other parameter that maps to their customer operations
- SuccessTeam admins can frequently post and update a team goal to motivate and align teammates on current priorities
- Users with assigned team(s) are only able to view accounts associated with their team, one team at a time, no combined views of account data
- Upon viewing the results of Segments, Reports, SuccessPlays, and Campaigns, team members will simply see their team’s account set and related users
- My Portfolio, Health Console and Revenue Center will display real-time information for each SuccessTeam’s account set
- Team Spotlight will display the summary of work completed by the team’s members across SuccessTeams
- Global Admins can create SuccessPlays and Campaigns across multiple SuccessTeams
- Companies can add their group of Zoe users to one or more SuccessTeams
Switching Between SuccessTeams
All Totango users regardless of roles can quickly switch between teams (upper left corner) if they are explicitly added as a Team Member to more than one SuccessTeams. Totango Global Administrators and Team Administrators must be added to a team (like any other users) if they want to switch into a team and access accounts in that team's context.
Totango Features with SuccessTeams
1. Searching for Accounts
All Totango users can only search (via search bar) and access accounts - and their associated customer data - depending on the SuccessTeam in which they are a member.
For example, as a CSM and Team Member in Team USA, I can only search for accounts that are in Team USA. The Global Administrator predefines the accounts accessible by Team USA. Click here for an advanced admin guide in setting up SuccessTeams.
2. Agenda and Tasks
All Totango users can view their tasks across all Teams they are members in, on My Portfolio, under the "Agenda" tab. This way, users will be able to focus on their priorities and have high productivity on work assigned to them at all times.
3. Segments, Reports, SuccessPlays, and Campaigns
SuccessTeam members will only see results for accounts included in their team's account scope and related users.
SuccessPlays: When using SuccessTeams, "View Tasks" is only accessible by Global Admins.
Campaigns: When using SuccessTeams, Campaign Summary metrics are only accessible by Global Admins.
Team Spotlight will only display the summary of work completed only on the accounts within your SuccessTeam's account scope.
Revenue Center displays revenue metrics only on accounts in your SuccessTeam's account scope. Revenue Goal is a company level goal. Only Global Admins can update the company level revenue goal.
4. Usage Monitor
When using SuccessTeams, under "Executive Console">"Usage Monitor" the 'Today' tab is only accessible by Global Admins.