Totango Community edition is for individuals and startups. It includes all the customer success tools you need to manage your customer journeys and grow your business. It's free forever!
You can also sign up for a free trial to see the full power of Totango free for 14 days.
I created an account. How do I get started?
Welcome to Totango! We recommend you take a look at a few short videos you can find here.
What data integrations does Totango support?
Totango’s Customer Data Hub includes native integrations with Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot, Zapier, as well as native integration with web apps to bring usage data from our customers’ apps. You can find more information about this topic in this article.
How do I connect my SuccessBLOC to customer data?
Follow this article to connect your SuccessBLOC to your customer data.
What’s Totango’s pricing model?
See here for information on packages and pricing.
How does Totango secure our internal data?
See here for information on data access for Totango users and options for controlling sensitive, privileged, and hidden data.
Will you have your own servers to store and retain our data and how long?
Read here about Totango's retention policies.
How do I remove the sample accounts from my Totango account?
Trial and Community Edition instances of Totango are pre-populated with sample accounts so that you can explore right away. After you upload your own data, you may want to clear these sample accounts.
Account deletion with the method described below is only available in Trial and Community Edition. Deleting sample accounts is a permanent, irreversible action, so it is important to be certain the accounts should be removed.
- Go to any segment in Totango. If you are doing this prior to uploading your own account data, you can use the segment "All Accounts."
Need to find a segment? Search by name in the top search bar.
- At the top left of the segment in the list view, use the toggle checkbox to select all accounts (or select the accounts to be deleted one by one).
- Click Delete Accounts.
- Confirm deletion.
How do I upload data to Totango?
Uploading data is done in Totango's Customer Data Hub. For a quick upload, select the Data File option (see this video tutorial). Here's a template to upload your customer data:
- Download the sample file CSV.
- Open the file in Excel or other spreadsheet application.
- Add your data.
- Except for Account ID, all the other fields in the file are non-mandatory. You can also add your own attributes to the file's header and set its content, and they will be created in Totango automatically.
- You can use the template as is to experiment with data upload, but we encourage you to replace the starter data in the file with your customer data. This way, you will see your customer data come to life!
- Within Totango, go to Settings > Data Management > Customer Data Hub.
- Choose Local File and add a new Account integration.
How long does the onboarding take in Totango?
It takes 30 minutes or less to upload your customer list after which you can immediately start using Totango. See our Accelerator onboarding program for a guided experience.
How can I delete my account?
If you'd like to delete your instance from our systems, please contact Support.