Customer information is crucial to fully understand the customer state, with Virtual Collection feature you are able to add any 3rd party application information as a widget to an account profile.
- Increase CSMs productivity by consuming all the customer detailed information in one place without the need to log into several systems.
- Smart and knowledgeable engagements with customers based on real-time information exposed in the account profile will contribute to bring back customers onto the right path and proactively help resolve the problems.
- As a user, I am able to view 3rd party application real-time information in account profile.
- As a global admin, I understand that there is no CS use case to replicate this data in Totango, therefore I will use Virtual Collection to display this information which is extracted from a 3rd party system.
- As a global admin, I am able to define the data source connector, query API endpoint, column mapping, and summaries for every Virtual Collection.
- As an admin, I am able to define the collection consumption in account profile per account profile and per team.
Customers Real life User Stories
- I am able to view the list of support ticket detailed information right from the account profile. These support tickets are extracted in real-time from my company support system: Zendesk, Salesforce cases, ServiceNow, …
- I am part of the renewal and upsell CS team and I need to understand what is going on with my customers’ opportunities in real-time. I am using Virtual Collection to present the most updated state of the customer opportunities in account profile and using the summaries to clearly see all customer opportunities $ value. My company is using SAP as the sales platform.
- I would like to view my latest communications with the customer in order to have a better knowledgeable engagement. I am using Virtual Collection to view recent emails I sent to a customer. I will use my company Gmail to extract recent customer communications.
- My company has strong customer development needs, thus I want to monitor the development of features and improvements which are related to my customers. I will use Virtual Collection to view my customer related developments by exposing Jira detailed information in the account profile.
Where To Find It?
- Users will find Virtual Collections exposed as a widget in the account profile.
- Global admins are able to add Virtual Collections widgets which were already defined to an account profile or create new Virtual Collections right from the account profile edit layout dialog.
Define Virtual Collections from the integration hub page (under Global Settings), and only then go to the account profile edit layout dialog to add the Virtual Collection widget.
- The Virtual Collection connector requires an oAuth2.0 authentication scheme only.
- The Virtual Collection widget requires a REST API with JSON response only.
- Note, technical skills are recommended when defining connectors.
- You will need to define a new connector (data source) in Totango. Read more here.
- If you are connecting to Salesforce or Zendesk, you must define the OAuth settings in those applications before defining them as a new connector in Totango.
- Once you have defined your connector, then you will configure the Virtual Collection data in Totango.
- Once you have data coming into your Virtual Collection, you will want to customize your Account Profile layout settings to display the information to your team.