Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions
- Available on all plans
ZoomInfo provides data on businesses, based on email addresses, phone numbers, company type, industry, and more. A ZoomInfo integration with Totango allows you to:
- View Zoominfo information for your customers on the Account profiles within the external links
- Create alerts (via SuccessPlay), such as when a key contact changes jobs or leaves their organization
Request a ZoomInfo integration
A ZoomInfo integration with Totango requires special configuration via professional services with a Totango Customer Success Engineer.
You must already have a ZoomInfo account prior to using this integration.
- In Totango, click Settings from the left nav.
- Expand Data Management > Customer Data Hub.
- From the list of active connectors (left), choose Data Enrichment.
- From the list of available connectors, hover over ZoomInfo, and click Connect.
- In the form, defaults populate for your name, email, topic, and description of request. You may modify any of the details prior to submitting or reset the form.
- Click Submit a Request.
A Totango Customer Success Engineer will contact you to discuss next steps.
Question: How long does it typically take to configure?
Answer: Depending on scheduling, turnaround time is typically one week.
Question: Does the professional service configuration incur a fee?
Answer: Not at this time.