Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions
- Available on all plans
Create a one-time or scheduled aggregation integration job using a Salesforce Aggregation connection. For example, import the number of open opportunities or sum $ value of all closed won opportunities per account.
You can create scheduled Salesforce aggregation jobs for the following cadences:
- One time
- By minutes
- Workdays (M - F)
Create an aggregation integration job
Totango allows you to import aggregated data into Totango for the following objects:
After you select the object and the file, you can use a SOQL query that includes a
GROUP BY term (available only for Salesforce Aggregation connectors, not all Salesforce connectors).
- From within Settings, expand Data Management > Customer Data Hub.
- From the list of active connectors (left), choose CRMs.
- From the list of available connectors, hover over the Salesforce Aggregation connection you want to use, and click View Integrations.
- Click +Create Integration.
- Choose from the available objects to import.
A new integration page appears, based on the selected object (e.g., New Accounts Integration).
- In the Select Data Source area, add your SOQL query (with a
- Click Load Preview to see the results.
- Continue with mapping, scheduling, and settings.
- Save and Sync.
Data will be immediately reflected in the UI once the processing is done for the selected job.
Notes and limitations
- The SOQL query must include a
- Salesforce limits SOQL
GROUP BYqueries to 2000 results. If your query returns more than 2000 results, you will need to split it to multiple jobs each with query that returns up to 2000 results.
- Be aware that your SOQL query might return number of results lower than the 2000 limit, but over time the number of results will get higher than 2000 and then the job will fail. Please subscribe to connector notifications to get notifications on jobs failing.
Supported job types are inbound only.
- Write-back is not supported for aggregation jobs.
GROUP BY ROLLUPand
GROUP BY CUBEare not supported.