Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions
- Available on all plans
Configure a Google calendar integration to allow your teams to sync their Google calendar with Totango. Once enabled globally, each Totango user can optionally turn on / off a connection with their own Google calendar from within their Totango user profile.
Once your team members connect, the integration will:
- Automatically find any meetings with Totango contacts in the next 30 days.
- Create a corresponding task in Totango for each upcoming meeting.
- Sync changes from Google calendar, such as a meeting getting rescheduled, into Totango.
Enable Google calendar integration (global setting)
Enabling/disabling Google calendar integration is a global action for all teams. Once enabled, your team members can find a new option in their user profile to connect.
Once enabled, you can disable the calendar integration globally at anytime.
- In Totango, click Settings from the left nav.
- Expand Data Management > Customer Data Hub.
- From the list of active connectors (left), choose Workspace Tools.
- From the list of available connectors, hover over Google Calendar, and click Connect (or View Integration).
- From the integration screen, choose Enable Google Calendar.
The integration is enabled, and users can now individually connect their calendars.