I've seen this in a few other products (not necessarily CS focused), but have found it helps with efficiency, but a "Team and/or Personal Dashboard" view of accounts right when you log in.
- A section of all emails from your accounts (that you can respond to) within Totango.
- A section of all tasks needing to be completed for the day/ week/month and a list of all overdue.
- A section of open support tickets recently created by your accounts.
- A section showcasing your average NPS across all of your accounts, with an expandable view of all NPS scores given in the last 24 hours, 1 week, or 30 days. This could even expand to a new page with trend lines to see upwards, downwards, or stagnant NPS scores changes.
- Account common usage statistics that could expand on the page and see usage statistics per account assigned vs. overall usage statistics.
- A section showcasing KPI's for the team, etc. etc. It's currently attached to each Customer Journey SuccessBloc.
It's a like a birds eye view that you can customize, and drag and drop across the page based on what needs to be seen by the team (or your own personal view ) that includes goal messages at the top of the page (like it is now).
PS: we could have this and I am having difficulty finding it. Right now, I see that everything is build out per SuccessBLOC (which is great)! But, it would be wonderful if there was an overall dashboard. These dashboards could be customizable per Success Team!
Examples are attached.
Please sign in to leave a comment.