Different Totango plans have different limits associated with the maximum number of Customer Accounts. At the same time, the system doesn't prevent uploading an excessive amount of accounts. The quota indicator provides the visibility of both aspects: how many Customer Accounts are included in your subscription, and how many accounts currently there are.
Location and Format
The indicator is located in Customer Data Hub:
The text provides all relevant information:
- The subscription plan includes 1,000 Customer Accounts
- Currently there are 750 Customer Accounts
- The overall level of utilization is 75%
Depending on the current level of utilization, Totango will also provide the information if there is a risk of overage:
- When utilization is below 80%, it considers to be risk-free, and the indicator is green (see the illustration above).
- When the utilization is 80%-100%, it is considered a risk of overage, and the indicator becomes yellow:
- Once there are more accounts than were included in the plan, the indicator will turn red:
If you're approaching the limit or have already gone over it, feel free to contact our team to expand your plan!
To learn more what happens after you're going over the limit, or how can you expand your plan yourself, refer to these articles: