The Customer Experience Canvas enables you to design and visualize complex customer journeys with ease. Labels add another visualization layer that enables you to visualize micro-journeys, customer segments, and more.
Creating, Applying, and Removing Labels
Each team has its own labels and creating them is as simple as creating an account or user tag. Simply open the card menu on any card, select labels, give your label a name, and hit enter on your keyboard. Once you've created a label, you can add it to any other cards on your canvases from the same menu.
To remove a label from a card, open the card menu and select labels. You will see the list of labels that have been applied to that card. To remove one, click the "x".
Use Labels to Visualize Micro-Journeys
Labels are useful for visualizing micro-journey, especially on very large canvases. For example, you may have an onboarding SuccessBLOC with different campaigns and SuccessPlays for your Enterprise and SMB customer segments. Labels enable you to tag your cards and then filter against them so that it's easy to see each distinct journey within the same SuccessBLOC.
You can also click on any label on the front of any card to see the label expand across the entire Canvas.
Users with the appropriate access permissions have can manage labels by opening the card menu on any card and clicking the settings wheel. Once there, you can create, delete, rename, and change the color of labels. Because each Team has its own set of labels, changes made within one SuccessBLOC will be applied to labels across all SuccessBLOC in the Team.
Who can create, update and delete Labels?
- Global administrators can create, update, and delete labels in any SuccessBLOC in any Team.
- Team administrators can create, update, and delete labels in any SuccessBLOC within the Team that they administer.
- SuccessBLOC collaborators, regardless of role, can create, update, and delete labels in SuccessBLOCs where they have been designated as a collaborator. (Note: SuccessBLOC collaborators can not delete labels that they did not create themselves)
What happens when I copy campaigns or SuccessPlays to a different team?
Users with the appropriate permissions have the ability to copy campaigns and SuccessPlays to different teams. When a Campaign or SuccessPlay is copied, its labels are copied along with it, and one of the following scenarios will apply:
- If a campaign or SuccessPlay that has labels is copied to a team where one or more of those labels do not exist, the labels will be automatically created in the new team.
- If a campaign or SuccessPlay that has labels is copied to a team where one or more of those labels does exist, one of the following scenarios will apply:
- If the label text matches, but the color does not, the labels in the colors will be changed to match the color in the destination BLOC.
- If the label text matches, but the case does not (e.g. SMB vs smb), then the text will be changed to match the case in the destination BLOC.