Create sharable links for your the Customer Experience Canvas
We're excited to introduce a new way to share and collaborate on your customer journeys. This enhancement enables you to generate snapshots and shareable links of your canvases, and easily share them via email or by copying a link. You can even password protect your snapshots to keep your proprietary information secure.
Campaign reporting: New Timeline Query Tool
Campaign Reporting Metrics can now be refined based on your Customer’s Timeline: Simply Set your Desired Timeline Query and Graph and KPIs will resize and reflect only your selected timeline.
You Asked. We Listened and Delivered!
Snowflake connector : New authentication method (Key File)
Additional and more secured authentication to Snowflake connector
Salesforce write-back of attributes updated in Totango via campaign (NPS, CSAT)
Write-back to Salesforce of NPS and CSAT attributes that are updated via campaigns
Bug Fixes and Improvement
- [Bug Fix] Changing Team account set criteria did not show the account number change in Teams overview. This issue has been fixed.
- [Bug Fix] Before the fix, Touchpoint text with over 20000 characters could not be saved. After the fix, an error was added to alert the users.
- [Bug Fix] Account health filter 'Is in segment' showed segment ID instead of segment name. This issue has been fixed.
- [Bug Fix] Some URL addresses were reported as invalid when trying to add URLs in campaign editor. This issue has been fixed.
- [Bug Fix] Campaigns were not editable directly from Canvas for a regular user who is a collaborator of that SuccessBLOC. This issue has been fixed.
- [Bug Fix] Date field text overlapped the selected date and caused a distorted view in Rapid Insight Forms. This issue has been fixed.
- [Bug Fix] On the Health widget in Account profile there were some events missing from the health scoring history such as the switch from Health to Multidimensional Health. This issue has been fixed.
- [Bug Fix] Before the fix, there was a value discrepancy between Goal Achieved in campaign preview showing '0' and the campaign metric showing '1%', when value is less than 1%. After the fix, we will present '<1%' instead of presenting '0' like we used to.