- Version 1; revised March, 21, 2022
In an effort to provide additional information about the performance of Customer Campaigns we are pleased to provide the following enhancements.
I. New Format:
The Header Section for each of the Campaign tabs has been revised to show the following changes:
- The original dial / gauge format has been replaced with a more readable and modern linear visual.
- Additional metrics reported have been added to include Sent Items, and emails marked as SPAM by the recipient or their email system.
- All metrics are now reported in Raw Response Numbers and Percentages.
- Language has been modernized for easier understanding of categories like “Click Rate” and “Opened” (which were previously reported as simply “Engaged”).
II. Metrics Explanation:
Next to every KPI / Metric is a plain text explanation available via hover. This functionality was
previously only carried for the “Engaged” category but is now available across all metrics.
Metrics explanations include:
“Delivered” - The number of emails successfully delivered to targets for the campaign
“Open Rate” - The number of emails in the campaign that were opened by the recipient.
“Goal Achieved” - Performance against the stated goal.
“Click Rate” - The Number of Unique users that clicked a link in the email.
“Bounced” - The number of emails rejected.
“Sent” - The number of emails successfully dispatched for the campaign.
“Unsubscribed” - The number of unique recipients who elected the “Unsubscribe” option in the campaign email.
“SPAM” - The number of campaign emails that were marked as SPAM by the recipient or their email system.
III. Campaigns Tab:
The new, cleaner Reporting format with Raw Numbers and Percentage Rates have also been carried through to the Campaigns Tab.
Q: How is the number of Delivered emails calculated?
A: The number “Sent” emails, minus “Bounced” emails equals “Delivered” emails.
Q: Am I correct in thinking that the 'unsubscribed, spam, duplicated users & dropped' figures are included in the 'original sent' figure?
A: The "original sent" figure is just the actual targeted users. The formula is: Targeted - Duplicated Users - Dropped = Sent. **Unsubscribed users are those who unsubscribed from the unsubscribe link within the campaign. Therefore, these users are still counted in the "Targeted" and "Sent" numbers.