Edit card names in line on the CX Canvas
Speed up your workflow by editing Campaign and SuccessPlay names in line on the CX Canvas without having to disable them.
New Settings Home Screen for easy setup
To get the most out of your Totango account, complete the tasks in the new 'Settings: Home' screen. Whether you are looking for a guide to get started or you are a long-time user who wants to check that you have everything properly configured, the Setting’s Home screen is where to go.
New customization options for Campaign Footers
Give your campaigns more style with new campaign footer customization options including background colors, Google Play and Apple App Store icons, and customizable social links.
You Asked. We Listened and Delivered!
Delete tasks from Account Timeline
It is now possible to delete tasks directly from the Account Timeline
Customer Data Hub: New European number format
In Customer Data Hub job mapping table: New European number format (1234,56) for source fields formatting
Customer Data Hub: CSV Tasks and Touchpoints outbound improvements
Use UI names instead of internal names; Add created date and created by for tasks; Remove HTML tags
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- [Bug Fix] We used to present User action in segment as 'Module: Activity' this caused an issue when there were 2 activities with the same name (under 2 different modules). Now you are allowed to segment by activity name without the module.
- [Bug Fix] The user attribute 'Title' presented the pencil icon although the attribute was not editable. We have removed the pencil icon to eliminate confusion as this is not editable.
- [Bug Fix] When trying to mention a user in the Touchpoint content there was no drop down. After the fix, the list of users appears as expected.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue when scheduling a SuccessPlay to run every quarter. After the fix, the SucessPlay will run every 3 months as expected.
- [Bug Fix] When enabling Multidimensional Health, the health section in the segment didn't load on the work tab. After the fix, health loads as expected.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue for EU users to unsubscribe from Totango campaigns. After the fix, the users can unsubscribe from the campaigns.
- [Bug Fix] In campaigns, when there were no target users, the campaign did not show the statistics. After the fix, even if there are no users targeted, the statistics will appear as expected.
- [Bug Fix] The Timeline search did not work for 'All Children' view. After the fix, the Timeline search works for "All Children" view as expected.
- [Bug Fix] Lifecycle stages in the Progress view of a segment were appearing with a grey color instead of the colors configured, after the fix, the colors appear as expected.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue in the follow-up touchpoint that the validation did not always appear as expected. After the fix, the validation will indicate which field is required in order to create the follow-up touchpoint.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue that users could not update or remove a date attribute in collection. After the fix, updating or removing should work as expected.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue with the add icon to external links function in the account profile settings. After the fix, customers can add icons.
- [Bug Fix] Overdue tasks metric in segment didn't return the correct value. Now the number of overdue tasks appears as expected.
- [Bug Fix] Completed tasks metric in segment didn't return the correct value. Now the number of Completed tasks appears as expected.
- [Bug Fix] In segments, when querying for engaged users we also checked if the link was actually opened, this caused discrepancies in the results of the segment vs the engaged users in the campaign. After the fix, campaign and segment return the same results for engaged users.