Multidimensional Health (Beta)
Multidimensional Health allows users to define and see health in account level, dimension level and in metric level. What that means is that you now have the flexibility to set weights to metrics and to dimensions to fine-tune the health calculation according to business priorities.
Read more and turn it on when you are ready.
New data connector: Zoho CRM
With Totango's Zoho CRM connector, you can import Accounts, Users and data collections to Totango.
Customer Data Hub UI improvement
Improved choose integration type UI when creating an integration job in Customer Data Hub
Totango app top bar improvements
1. What's New button is now only under the user's menu
2. The Search bar is shorter
3. Zoe button moved to the right side
Sign up and sign-in to Totango with Microsoft
Sign-in to Totango with your Microsoft account. Customers can enable Microsoft sign in option via Global Settings -> User Management -> Authentication Settings.
You Asked. We Listened and Delivered!
SSH Tunnel for MySQL MSSQL and PostgresSQL
Secure your data by using SSH Tunnel to sync it with Totango.
Eliminate bot clicks on NPS and CSAT Campaigns
NPS and CSAT rating will only be logged in Totango once a user clicks the "submit" button on the survey landing page. Previous behavior logged the response when the user clicked on a number in the survey email. This change will prevent survey responses from being logged that were triggered by a spam filter.
Change SuccessFlows for Touchpoint Follow-up Tasks
SuccessFlows for follow-up tasks can now be updated when logging a touchpoint.
Jira / Jira Service management connectors authentication improvement
Jira/Jira Service Management Connectors - Support OAuth Rotation Token
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where a Touchpoint type name could not be edited (in Global Settings - Customer Engagement - Touchpoints - Touchpoint Types). This issue is now fixed
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there was an issue where an Account Role was not be displayed if it held a user that doesn't exist in Totango. This issue is now fixed and the Account Roles are displaying any value that is set for them.
- [Bug Fix] In Recurring Campaigns there was an issue where a campaign would be sent out every month regardless if it was configured to be sent in more than one month. This issue is now solved and recurring campaigns are sent according to their scheduling settings.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue in the NPS Response collection in the Account Profile where the column's headers in this collection were switched places and were not aligned with their values. This was only a UI issue and it is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue when searching for a segment that is located in the Global SuccessBLOC, it would be displayed in the Search bar results as it was located in the Personal Folder. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In the Totango Users page, when trying to disable a user, the action failed when not selecting all resources options to reassign. This issue is fixed and now you can disable a user without reassigning all his resources.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue when trying to upload an asset from Google Drive: not all folders were displayed. This issue is now fixed.