Automatic conversion of campaigns (on edit)
Automatically convert campaigns to the new designer when you click edit to take advantage of the new campaign designer.
Sign-up and sign-in to Totango with Slack
Sign-in to Totango with your Slack account. Customers can enable Slack sign in option via Global Settings -> User Management -> Authentication Settings.
You Asked. We Listened and Delivered!
Add images in Tasks
Add Images or screenshots in Task description
Account Name added to the Campaign Export
Account Name field was added to the campaign performance CSV
Choose location to copy or move segments and reports
Choose location to copy or move segments and reports. Copy segments to Personal Folders
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- [Bug Fix] In Plan Summary in Account Profile, there was an issue where Totango Users could not be tagged. This issue is fixed and now both Account Users and Totango Users can be mentioned.
- [Bug Fix] In Recurring Campaigns, there was a misleading text in the Schedule section that mentioned that the same user will not be triggered more than once. This text is now removed.
- [Bug Fix] In the NPS Response collection in Account Profile, there was an issue where User names were not displayed, the fields were blank. This was only a UI issue and it is now solved so User names are displayed properly.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where attachments could not be added to newly created SuccessPlays. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue in SuccessPlays where segments of the current SuccessBloc were not returned in the Trigger criteria. This issue occurred when trying to create/edit SuccessPlays via the Canvas tab or when trying to edit an existing SuccessPlay via the SuccessPlays tab. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue in touchpoints and tasks where the spell-check stopped functioning. This issue is solved now.