Salesforce connector extended with the ability to sync Totango campaigns touchpoints
Sync campaign touches from Totango to Salesforce so that all team members can see campaign activity on accounts in Salesforce.
You Asked. We Listened and Delivered!
Create follow up tasks immediately when you report a touchpoint
Tasks creation just got faster.
Add follow-up tasks while creating touchpoints, saving time, and reducing the number of clicks.
Wrap text in collections for better readability
Wrap text setting lets you wrap the content in a collection. The system also remembers the wrap text setting so when you navigate to other accounts the content is wrapped
Control link colors in Campaigns
Set the color of your links in campaigns to match with the campaign content
Show Cc and Bcc in Campaigns
If a Cc or Bcc has been set in a campaign the campaign overview page shows the information without having to activate the campaign
Autofill task title in follow-up touchpoint subject field
On Task completion, the follow-up touchpoint subject field is automatically populated with the task title so you can complete tasks quickly. No more double work!
Redirect a Totango URL to the right team
When a Totango URL is pointing to a different team from the one the user last visited, it will redirect to the right team and show the requested URL (as long as the user is not assigned to more than 10 teams.)
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- [Improvement] In Google Drive connector in Customer Data Hub, it was not possible to upload files from the 'Shared with me' folder. We are now supporting this option so the 'Shared with me' folder is visible when integrating with Google Drive and the user can select files that are located in it.
- [Improvement] Customer Data Hub error notification emails now include the connector name, the job name, Job description, Object and Inbound/outbound so users can clearly identify which job the notification email is about.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue in SuccessPlays, when trying to set the criteria of the SuccessPlay by an existing segment, the segments that were a part of the SuccessBloc were not returned in the list. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where a regular user could not access the Customer Data Hub page from a SuccessBloc. This issue is fixed, and now, users can access this page according to their permissions.
- [Bug Fix] In touchpoints, there was an issue where it was not possible to copy its content by right click->copy. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was an issue where a dynamic attribute of type Currency did not reflect the Currency format that was set for the attribute. This issue is not solved and the currency attribute is displayed in its correct format.
- [Bug Fix] In Customer Data Hub it was not possible to edit a job when it failed because of source formatting issues and missing fields in mapping. this issue is now fixed