Link 3rd party applications as tabs within Account Profile
Create custom tabs in Account Profile that link 3rd party applications like PowerBI, Looker, etc. so you can stay in Totango to get access to all the account data
The Customer Experience Canvas is now open to all users by default
The Customer Experience Canvas isn’t just for admins anymore. All users can now design, build, run, and optimize winning customer experiences. Starting today, the Customer Experience Canvas is open to all users by default.
Campaign Inactivity Filter
New Campaign Inactivity Filter helps you identify active campaigns that haven't delivered any emails in a specified period. This filter is great for catching campaigns that may have experienced errors in setup or are underperforming and need to be optimized.
Customer Data Hub: Mapping templates for Salesforce
New mapping templates are now available for Salesforce accounts (companies) and users (contacts) to make it easier and faster to integrate with Totango.
You Asked. We Listened and Delivered!
New permission for downloading a segment
Your data privacy is a chief concern for Totango. Downloading a segment as a CSV now requires permission to do so. By default, only users with Team Admin permission or higher will have the option to download a segment as a CSV.
Touchpoints just got better. Now available, Tables.
Add tables in touchpoints when necessary using the new tab control in the editor.
Campaign Templates now faster and more efficient
The campaign templates page lets you view the entire template before choosing it. The template page also loads instantaneously.
Improved Text field behavior in Forms and Collections
Text input field in Rapid Insight Forms behaves like a regular text field and does not show previously entered values
SuccessBLOC Walkthrough is Shown to All New Users
Every new user who enters a SuccessBLOC for the first time will be presented with a SuccessBLOC Walkthrough, giving them a general understanding of what it includes and how it works.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- [Improvement] Simplified Objects filter for connectors in Customer Data Hub now includes the most popular and important objects
- [Improvement] In Task Inbound job, the Create Date of the task was saved in Totango as 00:00 UTC. Now, we are considering the tenant's TimeZone and it is added to the Create Date so the create date is accurate.
- [Improvement] In touchpoints, there was a limitation of 1,000 account users when trying to add participants. We removed this limitation, so now, even if an account has more than 1,000 account users, any one of them can be added as a participant to the touchpoint.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where an email notification that was alerting about a job in the Customer Data Hub that was failing on a field function column, didn't display the function. This issue is now fixed and the function is displayed in the email notification.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue when opening a segment that is used in a scorecard. If the ScoreCard tab was filtered by a user, the segment returned no accounts when trying to open it from the ScoreCard (a UI issue only). This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Manual SuccessPlays, there was an issue where a regular user could not run a SuccessPlay that was using dynamic assignment. This issue is now solved and a user can run the SuccessPlay according to the permissions that were set to him.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue in Reports where it was not possible to save a Breakdown with an interval of 0.1. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Segments, there was an issue where the sorting would not be saved in the Default view. This issue is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] In Touchpoint Outbound job, there was an issue where the sync job to Salesforce failed if the Participants field that was mapped contained more than 255 characters. This issue is solved and now we update the participants field with the first 255 characters.