Introducing the Customer Experience Canvas (beta)
A new way to design and run customer experiences
With a modern visual interface, Canvas makes it easy and fun to design, run, measure and optimize your customer journey all in one place. By bringing together all of your SuccessPlays and Campaigns within one workspace, Canvas enables your teams to visualize your complete engagement model, by SuccessBLOC, so you can hone in on gaps and implement changes quickly.
Campaign Designer Improvements
Inline editing for CSAT and NPS Campaign Survey Questions.
CSAT and NPS questions are now editable inline instead of updating the questions in a separate area
Draft status in a SuccessPlay
Newly created SuccessPlays have the default setting of Draft status before activated.
Dynamic Attributes in the Campaign Footer
Add dynamic attribute values in the Campaign Footer to further personalize the Campaign
Name Change Alert: Enable and Enabled statuses have changed to Activate and Active
Enable Button and Enabled status in Campaigns and SuccessPlays is now Activate and Active
You Asked. We Listened and Delivered!
User Pictures throughout the App
Pictures of contacts if present will now appear consistently across the app
Set Task completion Date for Date attribute values in Post Task completion section of a SuccessPlay
Set the Task completion date as values to Date attributes in Post Task completion section of a SuccessPlay
Filters in timeline for Touchpoint Type and Reason
Filter Account timelines with new Touchpoint Type and Reason Filters
Collapsible Collection widgets in Account Profile
Collapse any Collection Widgets so you can focus on the ones you want to look at in the Account Profile
Double mapping in CDH outbound jobs
In Customer Data Hub, Outbound jobs you can now map a Totango field to multiple fields in the target system
CSV Delimiter: Semicolon
In Local File data connector, you can now choose semicolon as the CSV file delimiter in addition to comma
SFDC Insights Outbound - Open to any object
In the Salesforce connector, you can now choose to export Totango insights to any object in Salesforce.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- [Improvement] In SuccessPlays, we changed the behavior of a form task that should be created on the parent of the targeted account. Previously, we validated the child's Account Type vs the form's Account Type, so if the validation failed, the form would not be added to the parent account even though the parent account was of a valid type. Now, we verify that the account where the form should be added has a valid type and add the form accordingly.
- [Bug Fix] In Customer Data Hub, there was an issue where it was not possible to import a file with "&" character using Google drive integration. This issue is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] There was an issue where it was not possible to edit a Touchpoint Type (Global Settings->Touchpoints->Touchpoint Type). This issue is now fixed and a Touchpoint type can be edited as needed.
- [Bug Fix] In SuccessPlays, there was an issue where it was not possible to remove an attachment in a task of the copied SuccessPlay. This issue is now solved.
- [Bug Fix] In Collections, there was a UI issue where the data of the previously viewed collection would be displayed in the current viewed collection. This issue occurred when moving between different collection types immediately and was only a UI issue that was solved after a refresh. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In the OSP Report, there was an issue where a SuccessPlay that was 'Overdue' with Status 'completed' would be displayed as 'Overdue' in the downloaded report. Now the SuccessPlay should be displayed as 'Completed' in the report as well.
- [Bug Fix] In the OSP Report, there was an issue where a SuccessPlay that was created under an Objective, would have the same status as its objective in the generated report. This issue is fixed and now the SuccessPlay is set with its own status in the report.
- [Bug Fix] In Totango User Segments, there was an issue where a Touchpoint column of a certain SuccessFlow would be removed if the SuccessFlow's name was edited. This issue is fixed and now the column is updated accordingly and is not removed.