The Accelerator Onboarding Program is designed based on hundreds of successful onboardings to provide you with the resources you need to get up and running on Totango as fast as possible.
Designed to be achievable in 21 days or less, this program walks you step-by-step through the process of launching a high touch onboarding program using our “Manage Onboarding Projects” SuccessBLOC. Through a series of live sessions and check-ins, as well as a library of videos and resources, we’ll teach you to integrate all the required customer data needed to start onboarding your customers and to customize the Manage Onboarding Projects SuccessBLOC for your business processes.
At the end of the program, you will have implemented a best-in-class high touch onboarding journey for your customers, established key metrics for your onboarding program including onboarding health, and learned how to leverage our marketplace of SuccessBLOCs for your business.
As part of our commitment to your success, the Accelerator Program is included with your subscription.
Topics in this article:
How do you know it's right for you?
1. You want to move fast: Accelerator is specifically designed for our customers that have a need to move fast - using an iterative, self-enabled approach, we'll teach you the skills and give you the resources to get started and to keep building your customer journey with Totango.
2. You onboard your customers using a high touch or project-based model: Throughout the program, we will be focusing on the Manage Onboarding Projects SuccessBLOC and at the end, your team will be using Totango to leverage a standardized, best practice approach to onboarding that will ensure timely results and high customer satisfaction.
3. You sell one product: Accelerator has been created for our customers with less complexity or that want to build one business process at a time. Totango allows for infinite levels in your account structure/hierarchy but in this program, we focus on the models that the majority of our customers have - Flat or 2 Customer Levels. View our Hierarchy Video Series to learn more or take our questionnaire for a more guided experience.
This learning program includes 6 keys steps, with access to 4 exclusive live sessions and 2 one-on-one calls with our Onboarding experts to ensure you stay on track. All live sessions are conducted twice a week, attend as many times as you like!
- Orientation: In this live session, learn more about the program track, key activities, next steps and get a chance to ask all of your questions before you get started.
- 1:1 session with your Customer Success Engineer: In this 1:1 session, we will help you or your team import the required data to support the Manage Onboarding Projects SuccessBLOC and a High Touch Onboarding Health profile. We will help advise you on available methods and best practices for automating your data.
- (Optional) Data Ask Me Anything: In this live session, you can get all your questions answered or learn about bringing even more data into Totango.
- SuccessBLOC Configuration: In this live session, you will learn all the skills you need to leverage a SuccessBLOC from our Journey Marketplace and customize it for your specific business processes. Learn how to build and edit SuccessPlays to automate your workflows, edit the scorecard to reflect your specific goals and KPI, learn how to build or edit segments to dive into your customer data.
- High Touch Onboarding Health: In this live session, you will learn more about Totango's Health calculations and how to edit this profile to reflect your Onboarding Stages and targets. Enable the High Touch Onboarding Health profile and start seeing the health of your customers in onboarding right away.
- 1:1 session with your Onboarding Specialist: We're here to make sure you have all your questions answered and you feel confident with your configuration before you activate your SuccessBLOC. In this 1:1 session, you're the boss! Have us review your configuration for best practice advice, get answers to any lingering questions you might have, or just say 'hi'!
- Train the Trainer: In this live session, you will learn how best to roll Totango out to your team to ensure their success. We'll review available resources, best practices, training materials, and agendas for Totango Day 1!
What you'll be doing
After each session, we'll give you a checklist of activites to complete using the skills that you have learned, which will guide you to the proper configuration for your business. Each activity will get you closer to Totango Day 1 for your team, and build your confidence as the Totango Admin!
Accelerator comes complimentary when you upgrade to any paying package! You'll automatically receive an email from our Onboarding team to get you started on your journey - with next steps and a sign-up for orientation.
Q: What if I need a different onboarding program?
A: We can do that too! Contact sales and they can discuss options.
Q: What if I am not sure what my hierarchy should be?
A: We can help! Contact sales and we'll be happy to talk you through it.
Q: What is the webinar schedule?
A: The schedule might be slightly different each week, but we offer all sessions twice a week and do our best to accommodate time zones across the globe!
Q: How do I book the one-on-one sessions?
A: You'll be provided a booking link to schedule these sessions at a time that works for you.
Q: How long does the program take?
A: The program is designed to be completed in 21 days or less! Since all sessions are provided every week, you could complete it in as little as 5 business days! There are also many things that could impact your specific timeline, such as available time to attend our sessions and access to your customer data.