The Accelerator onboarding program is designed to provide you with the resources you need to get up and running on Totango as quickly as possible.
Designed for busy teams juggling many responsibilities, this program walks you through the process of launching Totango to your team for day-to-day customer management. Through a series of live sessions and check-ins, as well as a library of videos and courses, we’ll teach you to integrate all the required customer data needed to start managing your customer communications and set up your first automated business process—onboarding or risk mitigation.
What's the objective of the accelerator program?
By the end of the accelerator program, you will know how to:
- Integrate with your first system of record for key account and contact data
- Start managing customer communications and team meetings in Totango
- Set the metrics for customer health
- (Optional) Build your first onboarding or risk business process in our Manage Onboarding Projects or Detect Risk SuccessBLOCs
As part of our commitment to your success, the accelerator program is included with your subscription.
Who is the accelerator program for?
This program is designed for participants who:
- Want to work at your own pace: Accelerator is specifically designed for our customers that have a need for flexibility and independence. Using an iterative, self-enabled approach, we'll teach you the skills and give you the resources to get started and to keep building your customer journey with Totango.
- Onboard customers using a high touch or project-based model: Throughout the program, we will configure the Manage Onboarding Projects SuccessBLOC.
- You sell one product: Businesses who have less complexity or that want to build one program at a time benefit most from this program. Totango allows for infinite levels in your account structure/hierarchy, but this program focuses on flat or 2-customer levels.
What is included in the program?
This program includes 7 key steps, with access to 2 exclusive live sessions and 2-3 one-on-one calls with our onboarding experts to ensure you stay on track.
- Orientation: In this live session, learn more about the program track, key activities, next steps and get a chance to ask all of your questions before you get started.
- 1:1 session with your Customer Success Engineer: In this 1:1 session, we will help you or your team import the required data to support the Manage Onboarding Projects SuccessBLOC and a High touch onboarding health profile. We will advise you on available methods and best practices for automating your data.
- (Optional) Data Ask Me Anything: In this live session, you can get all your questions answered or learn about bringing even more data into Totango.
- Managing Customer Communications and Team Performance: Learn everything there is to know to configure Totango to manage email, meeting, and internal communications with your customers, and how to customize Totango exactly to your team's day to day customer engagement needs.
- (Optional) Implementation Office Hours: Unlock access to our Implementation Office Hours, hosted by our product experts from the full Totango Implementation team. Register as often as you'd like to drop by and ask how-to question about everything, excluding data integrations.
- Customer Health Configuration: Through a combination of coursework, live webinars and Accelerator's exclusive Implementation Office Hours, you will learn more about Totango's Health calculations and how to edit this profile to reflect your customer engagement and sentiment trends.
- 1:1 session with your Onboarding Specialist: We're here to make sure you have all your questions answered and you feel confident with your configuration before you activate your SuccessBLOC. In this 1:1 session, you're the boss! Have us review your configuration for best practice advice, get answers to any lingering questions you might have, or just say, "Hi."
- (Optional) SuccessBLOC Configuration: Through custom coursework, Implementation Office Hours, and a bonus meeting with your Onboarding Specialist, you will learn all the skills you need to leverage a SuccessBLOC from our Journey Marketplace and customize it for your specific business processes. Learn how to build and edit SuccessPlays to automate your workflows, edit the scorecard to reflect your specific goals and KPI, and build or edit segments to dive into your customer data.
- Train the Trainer: Exclusive resources to help you train your team to launch Totango, including training paths in Creator Campus and slide decks you can customize to your business model and nomenclature.
How to get started
Accelerator comes complimentary when you upgrade to one of our Starter or Enterprise packages. You'll automatically receive an email from our onboarding team to get you started on your journey, including next steps and a sign-up for orientation.
After each session, we'll give you a checklist of activities to complete using the skills that you have learned, which will guide you to the proper configuration for your business. Each activity will get you closer to "Totango Day 1" for your team and build your confidence as the Totango admin.
Question: What if I need a different onboarding program?
Answer: We can do that too, if you are subscribed to our Enterprise package. Contact your Account Executive for more information.
Question: What if I am not sure what my hierarchy should be?
Answer: We can help! Contact sales and we'll be happy to talk you through it.
Question: What is the webinar schedule?
Answer: The schedule might be slightly different each week, but we offer all sessions twice a week and do our best to accommodate time zones across the globe.
Question: How do I book the one-on-one sessions?
Answer: You'll be provided a booking link to schedule these sessions at a time that works for you.
Question: How long does the program take?
Answer: The program is designed to be completed in 30 days or less. There are also many things that could impact your specific timeline, such as available time to attend our sessions and access to your customer data, so you ultimately own your own time to launch.