The Accelerator onboarding program is designed to provide you with the resources you need to get up and running on Totango as quickly as possible.
Designed to be achievable in 21 days or less, this program walks you through the process of launching a high touch onboarding program using our “Manage Onboarding Projects” SuccessBLOC. Through a series of live sessions and check-ins, as well as a library of videos and resources, we’ll teach you to integrate all the required customer data needed to start onboarding your customers and to customize the Manage Onboarding Projects SuccessBLOC for your business processes.
What's the objective of the accelerator program?
By the end of the accelerator program, you will know how to:
- Implement a best-in-class, high touch onboarding journey
- Establish key metrics for your onboarding program, including onboarding health,
- Leverage our marketplace of SuccessBLOCs for more programs
As part of our commitment to your success, the accelerator program is included with your subscription.
Who is the accelerator program for?
This program is designed for participants who:
- Want to move fast: Accelerator is specifically designed for our customers that have a need to move fast - using an iterative, self-enabled approach, we'll teach you the skills and give you the resources to get started and to keep building your customer journey with Totango.
- Onboard customers using a high touch or project-based model: Throughout the program, we will configure the Manage Onboarding Projects SuccessBLOC.
- You sell one product: Businesses who have less complexity or that want to build one program at a time benefit most from this program. Totango allows for infinite levels in your account structure/hierarchy, but this program focuses on flat or 2-customer levels.
What is included in the program?
This program includes 6 keys steps, with access to 4 exclusive live sessions and 2 one-on-one calls with our onboarding experts to ensure you stay on track.
- Orientation: In this live session, learn more about the program track, key activities, next steps and get a chance to ask all of your questions before you get started.
- 1:1 session with your Customer Success Engineer: In this 1:1 session, we will help you or your team import the required data to support the Manage Onboarding Projects SuccessBLOC and a High touch onboarding health profile. We will advise you on available methods and best practices for automating your data.
- (Optional) Data Ask Me Anything: In this live session, you can get all your questions answered or learn about bringing even more data into Totango.
- SuccessBLOC Configuration: In this live session, you will learn all the skills you need to leverage a SuccessBLOC from our Journey Marketplace and customize it for your specific business processes. Learn how to build and edit SuccessPlays to automate your workflows, edit the scorecard to reflect your specific goals and KPI, and build or edit segments to dive into your customer data.
- High Touch Onboarding Health: In this live session, you will learn more about Totango's Health calculations and how to edit this profile to reflect your Onboarding Stages and targets. Enable the high touch onboarding health profile and start seeing the health of your customers in onboarding right away.
- 1:1 session with your Onboarding Specialist: We're here to make sure you have all your questions answered and you feel confident with your configuration before you activate your SuccessBLOC. In this 1:1 session, you're the boss! Have us review your configuration for best practice advice, get answers to any lingering questions you might have, or just say, "Hi."
- Train the Trainer: In this live session, you will learn how best to roll Totango out to your team to ensure their success. We'll review available resources, best practices, training materials, and agendas for Totango Day 1.
How to get started
Accelerator comes complimentary when you upgrade to any paying package. You'll automatically receive an email from our onboarding team to get you started on your journey, including next steps and a sign-up for orientation.
After each session, we'll give you a checklist of activities to complete using the skills that you have learned, which will guide you to the proper configuration for your business. Each activity will get you closer to Totango Day 1 for your team, and build your confidence as the Totango admin.
Question: What if I need a different onboarding program?
Answer: We can do that too! Contact sales and they can discuss options.
Question: What if I am not sure what my hierarchy should be?
Answer: We can help! Contact sales and we'll be happy to talk you through it.
Question: What is the webinar schedule?
Answer: The schedule might be slightly different each week, but we offer all sessions twice a week and do our best to accommodate time zones across the globe.
Question: How do I book the one-on-one sessions?
Answer: You'll be provided a booking link to schedule these sessions at a time that works for you.
Question: How long does the program take?
Answer: The program is designed to be completed in 21 days or less. Because all sessions are provided every week, you could complete it in as few as 5 business days. There are also many things that could impact your specific timeline, such as available time to attend our sessions and access to your customer data.