Customize Zoe for Zendesk Widget
Now you can configure which fields or tags appear in the Totango Insights widget in Zendesk and control the order of display.
Customer Data Hub: Mapping templates for Hubspot
New mapping templates now available for Hubspot accounts (companies) and users (contacts) to make it easier and faster to integrate with Totango. Read more.
Campaign Designer Improvements
- [Improvement] Errors and Warnings in the new Campaign Designer are clickable: Clicking on Warnings and Errors while designing your campaign email leads you to the right component property causing the error / warning
- [Improvement] Improved campaign designer Fallback experience: The campaign designer fallback experience has been improved to give the user a clear indication of capturing fallback text for dynamic fields in the campaign
- [Improvement] Copying Disabled campaigns puts them in "Draft" status
- [Improvement] Archived Campaigns are removed from the regular list view and available to view when filtered by status "Archived"
New Date Filters for Segmentation
New Date filters for segmentation enable a deeper level of detail about accounts level events: After the next X days; Between the next X and Y days or Between the last x and y days.
Top Navigation Changes
We moved the Search Bar to the left, removed the team name for users assigned to a single team, and added an Upgrade button (for our Community users only.)
- [Bug Fix] Graph / Trend icon was not displayed in the value metrics widget. After the fix, it is displayed as expected.
- [Bug Fix] Blank page when trying to configure Zoe <> Totango connection, occurred when trying to configure from a direct link in the Totango web site. This is fixed and there is no blank page.
- [Bug Fix] When copying a Successbloc from one team to another, there was an issue when trying to create a new Scorecard. The issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] Task appeared as completed by a different user when imported tasks updated by different users. This is now fixed and the correct user will show.
- [Bug Fix] Updated name of Status attribute was not reflected in the Key info widget under account profile. This is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] When configuring a dimension from the integration page, the configuration was not saved. This is fixed and the configuration is saved.
- [Bug Fix] Missing warning message to save changes for Totango user segments. This is fixed and a warning message is displayed.
- [Bug Fix] When disabling the value of the multi-list value attribute, it showed blank on the UI. after the fix, the value will appear as expected on the account.
- [Bug Fix] When importing a Successbloc from the Marketplace, a refresh was needed to load the Successplays. After the fix, no refresh is needed.
- [Bug Fix] when selecting in the campaign filters metric change +-, the metrics appeared as "Object object" in campaign criteria. This is now fixed.
- [Bug Fix] When uploading an asset, Totango prevents uploading files with outdated formats and presents a warning message when you try to upload it. These are the file formats that are not supported: sxw, stw, sxc, stc, sxi, sit, sxd, std, sxm.