New data connector - Intercom
Import collections of Intercom conversations data to Totango.
Supported data to import to Totango:
- Conversations (as collections)
CSV connector - download tasks and touchpoints
With the Customer Data Hub Local file connector, you can now download tasks and touchpoints data from Totango to a local CSV file.
Validating fallback for dynamic fields in Campaign Designer
Fallback text for dynamic fields is required for enabling campaigns using the New Designer
Domain restriction for email previews in campaigns
For Self Service and Community instances, the Email previews in Campaigns can only be sent to email address of the instance creators email domain
ID fields in OSP Report
We added Objective ID, SuccessPlay ID and the Task ID to the Outcome Success Plan report for context and data integrity
Successflows can be changed in campaigns
Successflows can be updated to a different Successflow from the one associated with the SuccessBLOC
Default text for dynamic fields in Campaigns
Default place holder text for dynamic fields is displayed while choosing campaign templates or when the campaign preview is opened
Improved Customer Data Hub error handling
In Customer Data Hub, Download up to 1000 rows of data to check errors related to line numbers in error messages after 'Validate Mapping'
Field Functions: LEFT function enhancement
LEFT function can get a long text parameter (up to 10K characters) if it is used alone and not as part of another formula
Read more on field functions
Dropbox OAuth - New security policy update
We have applied Dropbox new OAuth security policy
Improvements And Bug Fixes
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, there was a UI issue where a 'From' field that was set as an Account role, was displayed with the role API name. The Campaign itself was sent properly with the user as the sender. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In Campaigns, the Statistics of a rejected user was added in each run of the campaign for the same user, so the Statistics numbers were large and misleading. Now, a record will be added to the statistics only on the first reject event for the same user.
- [Bug Fix] In Tasks, there was an issue when trying to assign a task to an account role, the roles were displayed with their API names. This issue is fixed and now the display name of the roles is displayed.
- [Bug Fix] In the Plan tab in Account Profile, there was an issue where filtering by a SuccessFlow did not return any result. This issue is fixed.
- [Bug Fix] In the Collections widget in Account Profile, the Collection id column was missing from the collection CSV exported file. We have fixed this issue and added this column back when exporting a collection.
- [Bug Fix] In the Totango Users page, there was an issue when exporting the users, the CSV file did not display data on the Activities column. This issue is now fixed and the data is displayed properly.
- [Bug Fix] In the OSP Report, there was an issue where an Objective that was on status 'on-track', was shown in the report with no status. This issue is fixed and now the different statuses of the objectives are displayed properly in the report.