With the Customer Data Hub Local file connector, you can now download tasks and touchpoints data from Totango to a local CSV file.
Step by step
1. Go to Customer Data Hub. Select the 'Local File' connector (in the 'Data Files' category) and click on it.
2. Click on 'Create Integration' ( the '+' button) and choose 'Tasks Outbound' or 'Touchpoints Outbound'
3. Filter the tasks/touchpoints you want to download using the filters section and see the preview of the tasks/touchpoints that will be downloaded
Available tasks filters:
Available touchpoints filters:
4. enter a job name and Click 'Save'
5. In the integrations job list, click on the 3 dots and select download
6. the file will be downloaded to your local computer. File name is: