Who can use this feature?
- Global admins or users with advanced permissions
- Available on all plans
Totango allows you to export data from Totango to a CSV (bulk export) for the following objects:
Export a data file (one-time)
You can export one CSV file per integration job / object. After you select the object for export, you can filter the data prior to exporting.
- From within Settings, expand Data Management > Customer Data Hub.
- From the list of active connectors (left), choose Data Files.
- From the list of available connectors, hover over the Local File connector, and click Connect (or View Integrations).
- Click +Create Integration.
- Click the Export data tab.
- Choose from the available objects to export.
A new integration page appears, based on the selected object (e.g., New Tasks Outbound Integration). In the Filter & Preview section a default filter is automatically applied (e.g., Tasks updated in the last 7 days). You can change the date range for up to last 30 days.
- Click +More Filters to refine the list tasks or touchpoints to export. Available filters include:
- External task ID
- Task title
- Totango task ID
- Created by
- Totango Touchpoint ID
- Touchpoint external ID
- Touchpoint reasons
- Touchpoint subject
- Touchpoint type
- Click Refresh Preview to see the matching data.
- From the Settings section, set the following:
- Name: Because you can later export data for the same object, a name and description helps you identify the job later.
- Description: Add a description for the job.
- Click Save.
- The job is saved, and you can monitor upload progress in real time. The sync status changes automatically as the job completes.
- Hover over the job and click the Ellipses (...) to download the file.